• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm doing some work-ish on Pokemon Conquest and ran into a snag. The current listings of what Pokemon are available in which areas was taken from Serebii.net, but it seems there was a "but" to their listings, namely that some Pokemon only appear in certain stories, swarms notwithstanding. The...
  2. D

I've wondered that too. Apparently the games do have static shots of the Pokemon models to be used for in-game purposes, so perhaps someone could rip them?
  3. D

If someone could make a template for Gen VI contest opponents, I can begin adding data for them to the List of Contest Opponents page.
  4. D

It looks like some jpg art here had the white spots deleted in an attempt to give transparency. I can fill in the "transparent" areas that are meant to be white, if that's acceptable. Pokémon Gold and Silver beta - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. D

A question/suggestion - can we classify Strong Jaw and Mega Launcher as ability variants? They have the same effect, +50% power to moves of a certain category.