• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. bulbasaur99

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Note it. Grass/Rock Fire/Electric Water/Ice
  2. bulbasaur99

wish list that won't happen anytime soon Mega Johto Starters More Gen5-Gen6 megas Pre-evolutions for older pokemon Evolutions for older pokemon More special Z-Moves ( i like all gimmicks and don't want to act like they doesn't exist ) At least 100 new non-legendary pokemon No more Kanto...
  3. bulbasaur99

That is so sick is you think about it. That is the reason why that i didn't like GO for the first place. Pokemon is all about friendship but this thing kills it. They should remove that feature. And i really miss wild battles already. Pokemon i use in my teams have always special bond with me...
  4. bulbasaur99

Happy Meal Happy meal just promoting Dialga and Palkia for next Happy Meal Toys WTF ? mcdonalds you have no right to play with my emotions, thats just not right
  5. bulbasaur99

View: https://i.imgur.com/WU1Tm2C.png Meanwhile somewhere in the fan base :D Gen 4 remakes confirmed !!!!
  6. bulbasaur99

View: https://youtu.be/MT1J_cEELR8 japaneese trailer shows in game look for meltan in Let's Go
  7. bulbasaur99

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1044573339140812800 Meltan it is the name of the pokemon. And it looks like its connected with ditto for real And it says " Episode 1 " so we can expect more info about that pokemon from that twitter account
  8. bulbasaur99

wow i didn't know CTRL+F works that way. thank you for that. wow i was living under a rock all this time. wow.
  9. bulbasaur99

i think all the kanto starters shouldn't be given to the player. because they are starters, choosing on of them is their THING. there isn't any purpuse if you get all easily. personally i've never used more than one starter in my playthrougs. i boxed kanto starters in X and Y even my favorite...
  10. bulbasaur99

Arcanine needs some love. Give her a new evolution or a mega or a special Z-move. Give her some love GF And also almost all original trade evolution got something special. Alakazam and Gengar got megas, Golem got alolan form. Machamp anyone ? Dark type and actually useful Hypno evolution can...
  11. bulbasaur99

1. The term of "generation" is different for anyone. For me a generation is all games between two brand new reigon. So for me it's not a Gen8 game. 2. Like you say " it seems no new pokemon " . We know nothing more than titles and we have limited information. So you can be right or wrong about...
  12. bulbasaur99

if i'm wrong plese say is't the leak say Red and Blue has important role in the story and our characters are totally new ones ? so leak says story gonna take place 20 year after Pokemon Red&Green. ( i said "20" cuz we saw older Red and Blue in S&M) So that means we got new story line, new gym...
  13. bulbasaur99

i can't remember who said it before me but like him i don't think catching pokemon without fighting is gonna happen ever. Cuz Pokemon is all about battles and fighting with wild pokemon is one of the best way to train your weak pokemon. And don't forget that you need to weaken the pokemon and...
  14. bulbasaur99

Red never talks. I wanna see him in a big role with player and keep saying "Pokemon Trainer Red: ... " that can be really funny.
  15. bulbasaur99

i'm gonna say again. "Go" is just a word. And title sounds familiar to everyone thanks to GO. And i can't get the bad side having influence from GO. Catching system could be like this: you weaken a pokemon and if youre playing on handled mode you use your finger on touch screen to catch it and...
  16. bulbasaur99

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THE BULBASAUR, CHARMENDER, SQUIRTLE ?
  17. bulbasaur99

" PokemonX and PokemonY i hate these games because their titles reminds me an equation and i hate maths" thats the same situation going on right now
  18. bulbasaur99

i think it is just for the game title. Sounds familiar to everyone. And don't forget the word "Go" is just a word. Let's Move Pikachu doesn't sound well so they use the word "Go".
  19. bulbasaur99

And i think it is pointless to calculate or think about how many GO players gonna buy the games. The new feature ( if its true ; i believe that way ) is a fresh thing in a main series games. and i think it is really good to have it. interactive and funny. thats it.