• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. RJB1987

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Turner has been working with GameFreak since the Black and White days. The first Westerner to work for the company. Several of his designs have been in previous games including the Phantump line
  2. RJB1987

Even Alola looked small in the official art so....
  3. RJB1987

That would be interesting if it's not just the UK, but elements from the Empire as a whole pulling in elements from India and Australia, etc
  4. RJB1987

Nope I was too and was worried for a second... I think that was done on purpose though
  5. RJB1987

Will the never before seen Pokémon be the shocking reveal on the 31st? Or nah
  6. RJB1987

Will the never before seen Pokémon be the shocking reveal on the 31st? Or nah
  7. RJB1987

The leaks already kind of stated that these wouldn’t be Gen 8... we knew these were different... anyone who thought otherwise hyped or hoped...
  8. RJB1987

The official Twitter is saying the next core rpg game will be released in 2019
  9. RJB1987

Looks like our long national nightmare is over
  10. RJB1987

I always headcanoned baby Pokemon as only something that can happen in captivity, like dogs and cats that have been overbred into new breeds, but in the wild factors and variables are different and less controlled so you can't get baby Pokemon without the use of incense/breeders. I love the...
  11. RJB1987

So I am the only one that, everytime I read "Pokemon: Let's Go" I start to sing to myself: "Hey Hey Let’s Go! 喧嘩する" or is that just me and my weird brain associations?
  12. RJB1987

Yeah the Totem Marowak with the Salazzle ally gave me a hard time in Ultra Moon
  13. RJB1987

Masuda, who works for a company that makes games for Nintendo and which the next core series Pokemon game comes out on the Switch eventually, told people to buy a Switch... well I'm shocked - simply shocked! - at this development. :rolleyes:
  14. RJB1987

So I know I have been on team "Early 2019" but I am thinking it is still possible for a Fall/Winter 2018 release... I'll tell you why: the last week or so, Disney/Lucasfilm announced the newest animated series in the Star Wars animated series as Star Wars Resistance that will premier this fall...
  15. RJB1987

Weren't we supposed to get something with the Ohta show today (the 22nd)?
  16. RJB1987

Pokemon Schrodinger's Cat version. How very Zen ;)
  17. RJB1987

1) Fandom needs to stop being so demanding. Back in my day, we had to wait AGES before any news about Gold and Silver broke here in the West. Talk about fake news. The internet was not what it is now. I think we are spoiled now and demand instant gratification. 2) That's true, stranger things...