• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Peridorito

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

'Kay. I guess I'll wait until they are changed then.
  2. Peridorito

So I was on Bulbasaur's page and noticed that the template for the table that lists locations in side games has been updated and includes games up to generation VI. I decided to update all other Pokémon pages from Caterpie and onwards (since the Kanto starters have updated tables already). I...
  3. Peridorito

Someone should create templates so that more spin-off data can be added to the Pokémon pages. I looked at Bulbasaur's page, and it is missing information on Pokémon Rumble U, Pokémon Rumble World (though that game is recent so there's a excuse), Pokémon Battle Trozei!, Pokémon Shuffle, The Band...
  4. Peridorito

We need templates in order to include information about Pokémon Battle Trozei! and Pokémon Shuffle in the Pokémon pages.