• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Zachie

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Yo, same. I hate the guy trainers bag!
  2. Zachie

I really wanted Crown/Sceptor not gonna lie lol
  3. Zachie

The girl trainer is just super cute!
  4. Zachie

6 hours to go! What do people think we're gonna get? I'm thinking Gen 8 teaser + a side game, maybe another Mystery Dungeon.
  5. Zachie

Because unfortunately they work on their own schedule, and not ours. :P They probably won't do it so close to a Nintendo Direct, so week of Pokemon day is probably earliest, but it probably won't be until anywhere from March-May.
  6. Zachie

Not necessarily. Just because they don't announce it before E3 doesn't necessarily mean that they're not actively working on it.. it could be that they're just planning a huge reveal & the general directions of the rumours seem to be that this game is going to be huge.
  7. Zachie

The first trailer claims that it takes place in just the town
  8. Zachie

Agree. I had to look it up again earlier and it looks really interesting but I can't help but worry if it will be super short or not as there is only 1 location present.
  9. Zachie

Disappointing if true.. hoping more and more the leak I posted is correct.
  10. Zachie

o / causes it I'm thinking it's Mario Kart version of Mario Maker
  11. Zachie

I really hope that's just a typo or mistake in translation, I want to see other games not just Fire Emblem. Unless Nintendo specifically held off on getting it down to avoid that very thing happening.
  12. Zachie

That would be silly to me, may as well have called it a Fire Emblem direct. That seems a bit less likely to me.
  13. Zachie

Found a pretty interesting looking rumour about the direct.
  14. Zachie

I'd love to see a Pokemon game similar to Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors
  15. Zachie

I didn't play Conquest a lot, I was never very good at those kinds of games.
  16. Zachie

I'd love for a PMD or Ranger game on Switch. Not sure how they'd work out the Ranger mechanics while docked but there must be a way.
  17. Zachie

Well, I enjoyed all of the PMD games and Pokemon Ranger games but all of the rest of the spinoffs were pretty lackluster tbh