• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. R

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Should the breeding tables on pages about moves (Ex. Focus Punch) be condensed as well? Should moves have subpages based on generations, much like Pokémon learnsets do?
  2. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The screenshot links for the anime episodes on Filb.de are no longer linking correctly. They link to the main page rather than the desired episode, probably a restructure after the BW anime was released. I changed a few of them, but this...
  3. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Pointing out something: sometimes when I click on the "diff" link to check an article that has been recently changed, sometimes the changes aren't reflected above when comparing the two revisions even though on the recent changes page, the...
  4. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm proposing a set of guidelines for writing anime episode synopses, here. Thoughts?