• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. swiftfox

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I imagine it would. I don't think they would bail on it after bringing it back for Sun and Moon.
  2. swiftfox

Sorry, couldn't resist. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6xnR_Emro Anyway, good trailer. Showed just a little, but still told us a lot.
  3. swiftfox

We’re probably getting a regional cat at the very least. I hope they get more innovative with the typing. Maybe like a Ground-type or a Water-type.
  4. swiftfox

Nah, the last 2 generations each got around 8 and a half months of promotion after the announcement. So a mid to late November release seems likely.
  5. swiftfox

I thought something might be happening after the "tomorrow everyone will say pika pika" tweet, but I didn't want to get everyone's hopes up for nothing. Now it seems like a dead giveaway.
  6. swiftfox

And you guys were all so pessimistic :p I'm glad I'm off on Wednesdays; none of my coworkers better get sick, or I'm going to be plenty mad.
  7. swiftfox

If they take the same marketing approach they did with Sun and Moon, maybe a later reveal isn't a bad thing. It would certainly shorten the wait time between news drops.
  8. swiftfox

I’m not worried. We already know we’re getting gen 8 this year, so when the reveal happens doesn’t really matter.
  9. swiftfox

This place is going to burn if nothing happens on the 27th. I can see it now.
  10. swiftfox

If it is based on Russia, how about including a never-ending feud with Unova? Or would that be getting too deep?
  11. swiftfox

A desert region would be pretty cool, though.
  12. swiftfox

I'm convinced this fandom is addicted to misery.
  13. swiftfox

Anything you can share with Fox News, or are you dealing with WaPo exclusively?
  14. swiftfox

So even if there's no Gen 8 reveal before the Q&A, it could still happen shortly afterward.
  15. swiftfox

I can’t like this enough. Well done.
  16. swiftfox

Maybe, maybe not. Thing is the lack of additional features doesn’t bother me as much because I never made much use of them even when they were available. I happen to be one of those people who “doesn’t have time for video games” Masuda keeps talking about.