• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. SammyW27

World Championships in the anime

And it looks like I was right, if PM20 is any indication... Though I'm not happy about it... :cry: We can only hope and pray to Arceus they bring in established characters later.
  2. SammyW27

"Strongly implying" and "actual happens" are different things. Heck, the Show has implied/foreshadowed/set up things that never came to be several times, so they could very well no do it here as well...
  3. SammyW27

Agreed, but chances are that won't happen. Why bring back old characters and let people out of the Not Animated Prison when you can just make up a COTD, say he or she is a great trainer, and call it a day? Mind you, I'd like to be wrong, but I know this series too well. Especially THIS saga...