• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I may be misunderstanding you, but the Exp column in the link you quoted is the Pokemon's base exp. Explaining what base exp is, is a different thing. However, from my point of view, base exp is pretty clear: its a predetermined number...
  2. D

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread You don't calculate base exp, it's set for each pokemon in the data. Theres this:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield if you want to see a list. As for calculating...
  3. D

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I assume you mean on the section with the Anime pictures? If so, Gliscor is missing from the "In Training", he should be added there. Edit: I added it, I think I got it right.