• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. O

Review DP149: Pikachu, Pochama, Keep Apart!!

Not much is shown apart from Pikachu and Pochama fall in love after a argument . Also Hikari recalls Pochama but it gets out on its own to be with Pikachu. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP149
  2. O

Oddballs art.

Here I will put some of my fan art I have done and am working on. most of the stuff will be fully digital and the odd thing drawn on dead wood. First up a WIP of Lugia (at half size) It is taken from the scan that contained info an HGSS. I have extracted the line art using the pen tool in...
  3. O

Review DP108: Mio Gym Match! Steel Battle!!

The Christmas episode sees Satoshi attempt to win his 6th badge. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP108
  4. O

Treasure Hunt

The aim of this game is to take a photo of a requested Item the fasted and post it up on the board. For example; Find a copy of the first 'Harry Potter' book. The winner would be something like this: Rules: 1)It must be your photo and to prove it have a peace of paper with your forum name...
  5. O

The Continued Journey [PG]

A bit of information first, this story takes place in Kanto after the Battle Fronter series, Ash and the others have gone on to new places, we now see what happened after, in a time that will define the region. This fiction will use the locations and people of the animé but it goes of at a...
  6. O

Hi

Hello, Ive been lurking for some time so why not sign up.