• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles No worries, it was just a battle anyway.
  2. M

Re: Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles Hmm, seems to be a disconnection. How good was Wi-Fi on your side; I had three bars on mine.
  3. M

Re: Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles 3180-5269-0929 I'll get online in a few.
  4. M

Re: Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles Are you still available? I'd like a battle myself.
  5. M

Re: Brain Damaged Productions Sure.
  6. M

Re: Brain Damaged Productions Turkeyday. I'll be taking challenges today.
  7. M

Re: Brain Damaged Productions I guess I'm up for a battle right now.
  8. M

Re: Brain Damaged Productions no u Anyway, I'm testing out a team; anyone up for a battle?
  9. M

Re: Brain Damaged Productions Alright, I'll see you on Wi-Fi.
  10. M

Brain Damaged Productions I'll be using this thread to look for battles in BMGf. Name: Muku FC: 3180-5269-0929 Single, Lv. 100 - No Ubers - Species Clause - Evasion Clause - OHKO Clause - Sleep Clause Other stuff: - Dew-less Latias is allowed - Rotom appliances are allowed - I may record our...
  11. M

Pokemon with Rock Head ability that knows Head Smash

Rampardos has Mold Breaker, not Rock Head. Relicanth, however, can have this combination.
  12. M

More than four moves

Re: Move then four moves Hi guys, I'm Lucario and I am one of the top threats in the game with only Swords Dance, Close Combat, Crunch, and Extremespeed. Increase my moveslots so I can also use Ice Punch to send any Gliscors I face to hell as well.
  13. M

Who's your favorite Starting Rodent?

wat? You must have not found out about the awesomeness that is Curse + Simple. I'd have to say the Zigzagoon and Bidoof line, since I've swept people with both.
  14. M

New Dragon-types

The only correct answer would be Fighting/Dragon. Dual STAB Outrage/Draco Meteor and Close Combat that's only walled by Shedinja? Yes, please.
  15. M

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread Pretty sure that's hacked. You cannot encounter any Combee that high of a level.
  16. M

What up with wifi?

The teams you face are teams other people made for the Wi-Fi Tower, controlled by the computer. Most of the Pokémon you will face will either be hacked or EV trained.
  17. M

Scyther/Scizor theoretal question

Better question is, why would you want Air Slash on Scizor? His base SAtk is a paltry 55...
  18. M

Purugly a hidden Gem?

*coughAmbipomcough*
  19. M

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

9/10 I see you alot.
  20. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I found this on Smogon, which should answer the question: