• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

I’m guessing that’s the way they'll promote the Galar gym leaders. Ash'll probably battle the 8 gym leaders (+ maybe some old characters) and by that time he'll be qualified for the Master Class.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I think we need to see him with another Dynamax Pokemon to conclude that. G-Max Pikachu has a more limited speed and mobility than any other Dynamaxed Pokémon so far (probably bar Snorlax) due to its crippling obesity. Charizard seemed a bit more well adjusted by comparison. Pikachu's...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

To add on, this argument a,sl doesn’t explain catch-rate modifying Pokeballs at all: if catching was simply a result of "Pokémon wants to get captured, Yes/No?" Then stuff like Master, Ultra, Great or the Apricorn balls would be for nothing but aesthetic purposes. And unless Go's slathered in...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

That’s what people used as a reasoning for why Ash will never win a league.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I feel like the only person who thought of Raihan...