• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. titofox

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

"Get ready to forge a path to greatness"........ THE HYPE IS HERE MY BOYZ!!!
  2. titofox

I know that I'm late, I was on the school, but OMFG! I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! and tomorrow I'll have two stupids english exams that I will pass so easily IN THAT EXACT TIME! :C well, at least I'll be free early so I can enjoy the announcement a bit later.
  3. titofox

They don't need 5 days in a row for promoting LGPE, even the kids on the event would become tired of it
  4. titofox

We have 5 days of treehouses, it's really odd if we don't get at least one word of someone talking about the games... Guys, don't let your hopes down yet, but also don't get yourselves superhyped, just wait.
  5. titofox

Yep, those ones looks really interesting... I hope those are real, I'm already team Chaos xDD
  6. titofox

That's wrong! Giovanni in japanese is Sakaki - 6 letters so... 6 GEN REMAKE CONFIRMED!! POKEMON ULTRA Z CONFIRMED!!! /s
  7. titofox

It's really well made, I really hope it's real...
  8. titofox

In fact, nope, the mediterranean and continental biomes have nothing to do with tropical biomes... also there are a lot of diversity of climates in most of the European countries(for example, here in Spain we have really cold zones in the north, mild and windy zones in the centre and hotter...
  9. titofox

I didn't even noticed it, OMG they're identical XD 100% fake then.
  10. titofox

Yeah... they're pretty sure fake, but at least this ones are really cool and believeable. EDIT: by believeable I mean that they're done following the desing of the official logos and not like the other 2 ones with that round thing in the back
  11. titofox

Well, I have a theory(and I think that there are more people with the same theory)that the last 2 games starting with XY have some kind of "connection" or "correlation" with elder games, for example: -XY has similarities with Red/Blue/Green such as similar color themes, Santalune Forest its a...
  12. titofox

I only hope that Regional Forms had come to stay, it's the most logical way to implement older mons in new Regions.
  13. titofox

Yeah those are fake, mostly because of the english ones... why use the W and T b PS: sorry I'm late XD
  14. titofox

He knows something, or at least, he think that he knows something. I'm still believing him, but as always, his source may be wrong so it's better if we are careful.
  15. titofox

Hmmm... WOW! he seems very confident that we are going to have something on the 27th... and remember that he leaked correct stuff before so, who knows?
  16. titofox

As expected, nothing for Pokemon, well, some people will be disappointed but it was pretty obvious... at least we already have a Nintendo Direct so the Pokemon one will happen soon.
  17. titofox

What do you mean by "he likes to fat shame"? I'm not native speaker so I don't understand the joke XD
  18. titofox

OMG it's finally happening! Then the reveal can happen either on this direct(very unlikely), Pokemon Day, or maybe some day this month we don't know yet. I'm gonna bet for a Pokemon Day Direct with an announcement this Direct or maybe the 14th.
  19. titofox

If we are going to have a direct of some kind tomorrow, then today or at least tomorrow in the early morning we must have an announcement.
  20. titofox

Gladly, spanish names were better than those... what the hell happened with the english translators?