• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainami

What Type Advantage Pokemon comes to mind?

eiscue
  2. Rainami

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

shelmet steel
  3. Rainami

Rate the Signature Above You [v3]

5.5/10 I prefer ankha
  4. Rainami

The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

I realize I'm probably wastin' my breath, but is there really no way we can claim two moves each? There are sooooooooo many moves that are currently unclaimed, that I think it would make more sense to let people be able to have two at once. well, regardless... Leech Life - Rainami -...
  5. Rainami

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I appreciate the irony in it goin' from dipshit to genius upon evolution. But for some reason, I find it kind of ugly. I've always preferred slowbro. That said, with how vampire-esque galarian slowking appears, I think there's a high chance I'll end up likin' it when that form is revealed in...
  6. Rainami

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Sandslash 80 Dugtrio 60 Marowak 80 Donphan 110 Hippowdon 100 Mudsdale 100 Sandaconda 100 Rhydon 100 Vibrava 100 Flygon 120 Claydol 80 Rhyperior 100 Gliscor 100 Excadrill 100 Krokorok 100 Krookodile 100 Golurk 100 Runerigus 110 +> 120 Nidoqueen 100 Nidoking 100 Graveler 80 Golem 100 Quagsire 120...
  7. Rainami

First thing that comes to mind when thinking of the User above

certain opinions about trans people
  8. Rainami

what a shame the best ground-type can't be on this list Sandslash 80 Dugtrio 60 Marowak 80 Donphan 110 Hippowdon 100 Mudsdale 100 Sandaconda 100 Rhydon 100 Vibrava 100 Flygon 120 Claydol 80 Rhyperior 100 Gliscor 100 Excadrill 100 Krokorok 100 Krookodile 100 Golurk 100 Runerigus 110 Nidoqueen...
  9. Rainami

The Generation Game

starmie
  10. Rainami

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

fuck no keldeo
  11. Rainami

Ban the User Above v2

banned for weather wars
  12. Rainami

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a chicken club wrap, curly fries, a chocolate chunk cookie, and a coffee from arbys
  13. Rainami

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

<3 bellsprout
  14. Rainami

RANDOM MESSAGES 23764.41: EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT

my spycams beg to differ
  15. Rainami

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

it's ugly and I hate it miltank
  16. Rainami

Regice 30 +> 40 Darmanitan (Galarian) 120 -> 100
  17. Rainami

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm wondering why I suddenly feel kind of high after eating baked potatoes with cheese and pulled pork.
  18. Rainami

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

4/10 snorlax
  19. Rainami

What is the User Above Known For?

known for mammals I...never said that...? I don't even think lucario has the worst design of all pokemon, it's just my least favorite one. Though I do hate its design.
  20. Rainami

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

drifblim ghost