• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Eliza

Challenge Playthroughs

I came up with this run idea a while back I call the Badge Challenge Until you attain the first badge/beat the first trial you can only catch 1 pokemon (Other than your starter) After defeating each Gym Leader/Trial Captain you gain the ability to catch an additional pokemon Whenever you face a...
  2. Eliza

Challenge Playthroughs

I plan on doing a Continuous Journey Playthrough, which is more of a challenge of transferring pokemon around. But other than that I am currently doing Platinum Nuzlocke - Current Team: Gabite, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Roselia, Togekiss, and Luxray Y Wonderlocke - Current Team: Grumpig, Pikachu...