• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

most annoying voice in the dub?

I personally hate dawn's piplup's too-high pitched and really unpleasing voice. I'm also not a fan of colress's voice. what about you?
  2. M

Contest Politoed vs Ninetales vs Tyranitar vs Hippowdon vs Abomasnow

The clash of the weather inducers! My favorite is Tyranitar because I like using sand offense and Hippowdon just doesn't look as cool as T-tar.
  3. M

Contest Ugly Pokemon 5: Cryogonal V Mamoswine V Aerodactyl V Zapdos

In my opinion, Cryogonal. What the hell is that thing.
  4. M

Contest Unova gym leaders(2/3) - Elesa V Clay V Skyla V Drayden

i'll include chili and cress against iris and brycen in part 3. Anyway, for this thread's sake, my favorite is Clay for obvious reasons.
  5. M

Contest Ugly pokemon 4: Magmortar v Croconaw v Stunfisk v Garchomp

In my opinion it's Magmortar, although Garchomp is also ugly.
  6. M

Contest Unova gym leaders(1/3) - Cilan V Lenora V Burgh

In my opinion it's burgh, he's cute and I like artists. Did not include the other two striaton city leaders due to the fact that I think cilan is the true leader(he is the one who welcomes you)
  7. M

Most beautiful pokemon

in my opinion it's: BEAUTIFUL 1-Milotic 2-Gardevoir 3-Pidgeot 4-Manectric 5-Weavile
  8. M

Contest Ugly pokemon 2: Conkeldurr v Emboar v Muk v Electivire

The sequel to the first part! Which of these pokemon, in your opinion, is the ugliest? Don't forget to give your reasoning when you post, and to vote on the poll above!
  9. M

Least favorite Pokemon of each type?

Normal: Rattata Fighting: Emboar Flying: Staraptor Poison: Ariados Ground: Swampert Rock: Geodude Bug: Beautifly Ghost: Mismagius Steel: Ferrothrorn Fire: Moltres Water: Milotic Grass: Bellsprout Electric: Raikou Psychic: Victini Ice: Glaceon Dragon: Altaria Dark: Spiritomb
  10. M

Contest Ugly pokemon: Garbodor v Probopass v Purugly v Jynx

The clash of the ugly pokemon!
  11. M

Contest misty vs may vs dawn vs iris

who is the best of ash's girlfriends?
  12. M

Contest miltank vs tauros

who is better?