• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Contest Serperior vs Rhyperior

Who is the more useful pokemon? Rhyperior. Who has the better design? Serperior. Who has better pre-evolutions? Serperior. Who will be the winner between them? 252 SpA Serperior Giga Drain vs. 68 HP / 160 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 327-387 (84.27 - 99.74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO 252+ Atk...
  2. M

From 1-10 how would you rate each saga?

Original/Kanto - 6/10 Orange Islands - 5/10 Johto - 3/10 Advanced Generation - 9/10 Battle Frontier - 7/10 Diamond and Pearl - 9/10 Best Wishes - 1/10 Best Wishes Season 2 - 4/10 BW2: EN - 7/10 (just because of charizard) BW2: Da! - 4/10
  3. M

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

^this. Ash + N + Hilda + Rosa or Ash + N + Dawn + May
  4. M

most annoying voice in the dub?

I personally hate dawn's piplup's too-high pitched and really unpleasing voice. I'm also not a fan of colress's voice. what about you?
  5. M

The absolute worst Best Wishes episode to date?

BW113 was a completely unnecessary episode, it didn't have N and seems more like a bw season 1 episode to me. all it had was an ampharos trying to learn ThunderPunch.
  6. M

Should Jessie,James and Meowth be taking out of the Anime?

No, but they should have a more serious personality than the one they had prior to bw. If they'd behave like in episode n, then it's fine.
  7. M

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

until the day he'll become the pokemon master, no.
  8. M

Contest Politoed vs Ninetales vs Tyranitar vs Hippowdon vs Abomasnow

The clash of the weather inducers! My favorite is Tyranitar because I like using sand offense and Hippowdon just doesn't look as cool as T-tar.
  9. M

Contest Mew VS Mewtwo

Mewtwo without a doubt. Mew is good in UU, but it's not my cup of tea.
  10. M

Contest Sableye & Mawile duo vs. Plusle & Minun duo

Sableye + Mawile would win, because the former has Prankster.
  11. M

Contest Palpitoad vs Politoed

Politoed + Drizzle = OVERPOWERED. Therefore, I choose Palpitoad.
  12. M

Contest Latios Vs. Latias

Latios, of course. He was #10 in April 2013, while Latias isn't even in top 30. He looks cooler, too.
  13. M

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon? (Looks-Wise)

Weavile and Mewtwo are the coolest pokemon. Garbodor is the most beautiful one, no one can deny that. The cutest Pokemon award goes to Genesect.
  14. M

The most attractive pokemon

Garbodor, Probopass, Stunfisk, Genesect, Magmortar and Mewtwo.
  15. M

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Favorite Gym Leader = Clay. Least favorite gym leader = Juan. I hate his Kingdra.
  16. M

Your choice as the cutest Pokemon? (Gen I)

The cutest Pokemon would have to be a tie between Golem, Machamp and Mewtwo. (Eevee isn't cute, it looks like a piece of crap.)
  17. M

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

Ash's Charizard returned. Team Rocket's old motto returned. Ash's Butterfree will (probably) return. And if Clair of all people can return, so can Ash's friends.
  18. M

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Electivire @ Air Balloon used Wild Charge
  19. M

Contest Alakazam vs Gardevoir

My vote goes to Alakazam, better attacking stats, much faster, and good ability. Also, Psychic-type + mustache = awesome. And he can dance Gangnam Style too! OK, here's my question: What the hell is so pretty about Gardevoir? Oh yeah, and there's a reason why Alakazam is OU while...
  20. M

What pokémon...

Garbodor, Probopass, Magmortar, Genesect, etc etc etc. GameFreak is running out of ideas