• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. ~ Blazing White Yang

Do you think that Ohmori is off to a good start (as a core series director)?

His games thus far being ORAS and SM, the latter of which is his first wholly original game. I don't really like either of them, but I definitely think that he is doing well in some way. Trying to break conventions and play with new ideas. Particularly in SM, with more emphasis on world...
  2. ~ Blazing White Yang

Now that the game's are closer...Thoughts on "Reverting to simplicity"?

(Old, but perhaps more relevant now than before? :3) Ken Sugimori talks Pokémon Gen 7: Reverting back to simplicity (The link to the thread on this site doesn't work for some reason, but w/e.) What's most interesting to me about this now as we near the game's release is that we'll be able to...
  3. ~ Blazing White Yang

Hello all

Hello Bulbagarden! I've been visiting and utilizing Bulbapedia for years now, but only recently have I discovered the forum...^^; I've lurked for the last month or so, so I figured I may as well join! Especially since I do enjoy talking Pokemon with people. Here's to a good time, then.