• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Fluttershy of Light

Video Game Championship and Nov. International Challenge 2019 Format Discussion

May international challenge was finally announced and we'll be getting a shiny Fini as the reward. It'll be in Ultra series format.
  2. Fluttershy of Light

The February international Challenge was announced. This IC will follow the Moon Series rules. The registration begins on February 14th and battles will begin on the 22nd and last until the 24th. The prize this time is a Shiny Tapu Bulu.
  3. Fluttershy of Light

The Shiny Lele is now available. The nature isn't locked to any specific one so it can be either modest or Timid..
  4. Fluttershy of Light

The registration for the November International challenge ends in about 3 hours and 20 minutes. It's your last change to sign up unless it's already been filled up.. Edit the International challenge has begun.
  5. Fluttershy of Light

I've been changing my team for the comp like 3 times already lol. It's currently Groudon, Ho-oh, Lele, Amoonguss, Whimsicott, and Shedinja. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep using this team when it starts but i wouldn't be surprised if i do change it before then. :p i definitely have the time to...
  6. Fluttershy of Light

The November International Challenge has been announced. This follows the VGC Sun Series rules so Double format with no Z-crystals, Megas, or Primals are allowed and Rayquaza can't have Dragon Ascent. The prize being a shiny Shiny Tapu Lele as many have probably heard by know lol. Registration...
  7. Fluttershy of Light

Usually it's a week or two after the competition ends. I just checked the official site though and they are now up.. they just forgot to make an announcement for it again lol. Don't know when the BP will be receivable though but it should be soon.. I'm also expecting the next competition to be...
  8. Fluttershy of Light

A bit Late but the Next Global Link battle will be using the Ultra series format rules. Registration begins on the 6th through the 13th UTC time while battles will be through the 14th-16th of September you can only battle 10 times per day. The official rules will be in the op.
  9. Fluttershy of Light

The VGC Rules for 2019 were revealed during Worlds this past weekend. They will be dividing VGC into 3 different categories for the rest of 2018 and 2019. VGC is of course doubles format with a choose a team of 6 and pick four of them to battle. And Since this is the official Format of Pokemon I...