• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Missingno. Master: Tyrogue's birthmark registration and purchase of white scarf accessory confirmed! [~sprites complete~] (Evolution sprite was given directly to MM via Discord to avoid being seen through my imgur account)
  2. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Hurrr durrrrrrrrr sorry for the latenesssss *ahem* Registration of Brighton's purple lures and purchase of sprite confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~]
  3. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Apologies for the late update! I think we all agree that we're in crazy times... But nothing's better to take mind off of things by having fun, right? sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Registration of Paras' blank eyes confirmed! Asteiri: Purchase of four green scarves for Grace, Daniel, Oliver and...
  4. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Zorchic: Purchase of custom Z-Power Ring confirmed! Missingno. Master: Purchase of new custom Pokédex and registration of Battery's sizing confirmed! sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Whoa now! While it the coloring of Paras' eyes being blank white is ok, I'll need an explaination as of why your...
  5. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Big apologies for the late update, I got a bit overwhelmed as of late x.x (I know I got those sprites on hold! Hang in there, folks!) Asteiri: Purchase of second Pokédex w/ sprite and Mira's Leafeon Mimikyu costume confirmed! [~Sprites Completed~] Zorchic: I'm sorry, when purchasing items...
  6. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Registration of Gible's missing tooth confirmed! Purchase of Pokédex transfer confirmed! However, in the case of a transfer/new Pokédex instead of a second one, and you didn't mention any specific customization other than the Kalos region, your Pokédex is only $25...
  7. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Purchase of custom Sinnoh Pokédex confirmed!
  8. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Imma holup on that tho because I'm gonna need some backstory on that missing tooth! Also, question on that Pokédex: Is that a brand new second Pokédex (for, say, a second character) or just a redo/transfer of your current basic Pokédex? Other than that, everything's...
  9. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Registration of Attila's coloring and sizing confirmed!
  10. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Ah gotcha! Well you're good to go! Purchase of Krelia's Pokédex confirmed! Registration of Spiritus' green flame confirmed!
  11. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Enigmatic Professor: Ok, quite a few key things missing here: For Krelia's Pokédex, you need to mention what model of Pokédex you're buying! (ie from which game/gen). For Spiritus' coloring, I need to have it written here what is the reason why Spiritus' flame is green. I know you kinda...
  12. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

CrazyCreeperKid: The following purchases are confirmed! Nuzzle's jacket, stethoscope, and clipboard for the doctor's outfit Briana's Pokédex and Z-Ring
  13. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Perfecto! ^^ Purchase of Wisp's wizard robe, hat and wand confirmed! I fully understand the intent of having the hat fireproof because, well, you don't want a hat on a Litwick's head to burn :P But do note that you can't use your accessories as an extra advantage in battles and stuff! It's all...
  14. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

CrazyCreeperKid: Welcome!^^ I completely understand you are new, so let me give you a few pointers! Don't worry, you're in no trouble, I simply want to help out :) You got the right idea with the links to the bank when buying things, cool! However, you gotta link to the specific post instead of...
  15. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Missingno. Master: Registration of Miasma's coloring and sizing confirmed! [Sprite Completed] Purchase of lavender Kalos Pokédex and Z-Ring confirmed! Meetan: Registration of Rhyhorn's coloring confirmed! [Sprite Completed] Purchase of gen 2-colored Goldeen sprite confirmed! [Sprite Completed]
  16. OkikuMew

Dialga's Gate: The Time Rift Zone

Just as she was about to fall asleep, Mélina was abruptly woken up by a gentle yet firm shake from her shoulder. “My child, it is time for our departure,” Junichi whispered calmly. The trainer couldn’t help but groan a little, despite the very polite and soft awakening. “A-already? Uuuuh ok...
  17. OkikuMew

New Fizz City: The Metropolitan Zone

Drops of water set the rhythm of the cave, as the Unown glanced intensely at Mélina. At every new droplet, a new thought crossed the trainer’s mind, using her voice, but the words unmistakably belonging to the Pokémon. “All I want is to wonder in peace.” “So much to wonder.” “So much to...
  18. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Silverstream: Arlo's registration of his Freckles, and purchase of his Faux Hawk hairstyle, green scarf and Chester's own green scarf confirmed! Enigmatic Professor: Registration of Osirin's coloring and Kurama's coloring and black eye markings confirmed!
  19. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Mana Opal: Registration of Metang's coloring and purchase of sprites confirmed! [Sprites Complete]
  20. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Enigmatic Professor: Registration and purchase of the following confirmed! Lelo's sizing Houndour's orange skeletal caging coloring Custom Love Ball Custom-designed Pokédex Missingno. Master: Registration and purchase of the following things for Artemis confirmed! Sizing Decidueye coloring Bow