• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Magnificent Entertainer

POTW Pokémon of the Week #3.#@&)9¿: MissingNo.

I actually kind of like that theory. It doesn't explain MissingNo.'s Skeleton or Ghost forms, mind you, but it is an elegant theory that does explain why MissingNo. was gone as of Gen II. I mean, aside from the obvious and boring "MissingNo. was a glitch and was programmed out." Because I...
  2. Magnificent Entertainer

For the record, I ungarbled the original post and found this: In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it...
  3. Magnificent Entertainer

What is this horrid mess of a post? I shan't waste my time attempting to decipher this meaningless dribble. I, the great Faba, have better things to do with my time. However, the idea of this MissingNo. is intriguing, which is why I had Wicke do some research on it. It could potentially come in...