• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Yveltalplf

GEN VI: Gale wings fletchling wanted

Still looking for a HA Fletchling?
  2. Yveltalplf

GEN VI: LF: Icy Snow Vivillon; FT: Other Vivillon Patterns

I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region...
  3. Yveltalplf

I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game? ( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(
  4. Yveltalplf

Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this...
  5. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: LF: UT Event Pokemon || FT: Over 310 UT Event Pokemon listed inside

Hi, I'm looking to trade for a shiny Tapu Fini. I have a clone of an untouched Exeggutor from Worlds17 (male, Modest) or a clone of an untouched Own Tempo Rockruff (Female, Adamant, Thunder Fang, w/ Focus Band).
  6. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: LF a Marshadow

ok, im going online now with the Pokemon
  7. Yveltalplf

Hi Rexcalibur, are you available for a trade? Sorry I forgot to go online yesterday, I was called to work. I'm available now. I just need about 15 minutes to find the right Marshadow.
  8. Yveltalplf

OK, my FC is under my message. I think my IGN is Dark Horse for that game. Send me your FC and I'll be ready Thurs at 4pm Pacific
  9. Yveltalplf

Hi, I'm available anytime after 4pm (up until 10pm Pacific time) this week.
  10. Yveltalplf

Hi, I can provide a Marshadow clone if you'd like
  11. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: Own Tempo Rockruff--Pls Help!

(SerenatoAlola)Sure, just PM me a good time and day for a trade, afternoons & evenings are best. (I'm in the Pacific Time zone)
  12. Yveltalplf

Hi, I have an Event Rockruff (Cherish ball) its Adamant, Own Tempo and comes with a Focus Band, its moves are Tackle, Bite, Thunder Fang and Happy Hour. It is a level 10 Female. No max IV's (HP-VG,Atk-D, Def-PG, SA-D,SD-D, Speed-D. Let me know if you're still interested.
  13. Yveltalplf

Hi, I think I have an untouched Event Rockruff (Own Tempo) in my Pokebank. I won't have internet until after Wednesday to have my 3DS connect to Pokebank. I can make you a clone, if you don't mind having a clone.
  14. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: LF Zeraora (PAL Code or regular trade)

Ok, what about Wednesday (11/28/18) at 5pm your time (which should be Wed 0800 my time)?
  15. Yveltalplf

I'm available Sunday night, say 7pm (Pacific Time)?
  16. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: Looking for a Shiny Ralts

Sorry about taking so long to pick the pokemon, I got confused I thought you had an umbreon to trade. Good luck breeding with the Japanese Ditto, it really helps with the Masuda method.
  17. Yveltalplf

I like the shiny Umbreon, if you have it still. I'll be available most of the night. Tomorrow, I'll be busy all day and Thursday is a holiday. So maybe trade on Friday, if I don't see a message tonight.
  18. Yveltalplf

I have several 3DS' that I use to download event codes. I also can clone extras. I can give you a clone of the Japanese Zeraora I got from wondertrade or an North American Zeraora? I'm still available for the trade later.
  19. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: Looking for a Shiny Ralts

I forgot to mention you will need to press the internet button on the bottom right of the festival plaza before you click on the Trade button.