• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Captain Hawlucha

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Any word on Min Min?
  2. Captain Hawlucha

I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time. The lack of Yo-Kai Watch content also baffles me.
  3. Captain Hawlucha

Which are made by different companies so they'll be handled differently.
  4. Captain Hawlucha

I don't mind a bloated roster, as long as the padding is minimal.
  5. Captain Hawlucha

Well this certainly disproves the "spirits can't be playable rule". I guess there's still hope for other characters like Shantae and Dixie Kong. I'm personally hoping Mappy makes the cut.
  6. Captain Hawlucha

I doubt the ARMS character is Spring Man since he's an Assist Trophy.
  7. Captain Hawlucha

I rather have Raboot for some variety in terms of evolution line position. It would also be nice having something else.
  8. Captain Hawlucha

Yes. The dragging you off screen is annoying.
  9. Captain Hawlucha

Anybody know how to deal with Mr. Game and Watch's new Final Smash? Its rather annoying.
  10. Captain Hawlucha

True. I find it strange how Hawlucha didn't so much as have a trophy or spirit or Pokeball summon.
  11. Captain Hawlucha

Wasn't it because Sakurai wanted a wrestler character? I was disappointed as I wanted Decidueye or Hawlucha, but I've warmed up to Incineroar.
  12. Captain Hawlucha

DLC Character 6 coming in June! They come from ARMS.
  13. Captain Hawlucha

I somehow once dreamed of an Electrode playable. Spongebob and Patrick were there too. Spongebob fought with his spatula and throwing krabby patties.
  14. Captain Hawlucha

I'm not feeling any of the Galar Pokemon. If we were to get a new Pokemon in terms of how recent they came out, Decidueye is my first pick. Give us some Yo-Kai Watch content while you're at it. Just a few spirits.
  15. Captain Hawlucha

I'm hoping for more playable Pokemon in the future DLC. It bugs me how only starters or popular Pokemon (either with the fans or Game Freak) can make the roster.
  16. Captain Hawlucha

As a crossover, its not Smash that has a silly fanbase (aside from which game is better), but specific parts of it of regarding the content that got in, didn't get in, and the content people want in such as Goku and Geno.
  17. Captain Hawlucha

No, there's a Spirit named "Goku & Chao".
  18. Captain Hawlucha

All this toxic salt isn't anything new. Remember the Miiverse posts, particularly Goku (who technically did get in Smash :p)? Besides "spamming" character requests didn't stop Sakurai from including Ridley.
  19. Captain Hawlucha

Pokemon Sword and Shield spirits available from Nov 22 to Nov 27.
  20. Captain Hawlucha

How would Primarina work?