• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Okay, I unironically would enjoy that and would greatly prefer that over Rillaboom, but at the same time it's highly doubtful that Dracovish, Ensemble Darkhorse to both competitive fans and casual fans as it may be, would really be 'qualified' as a fighter.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Reimu for Smash. .....or Arle Nadja for Smash. Either one will fill my heart up.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

4. Chidamari Sketch

5. Chidamari Sketch

6. Chidamari Sketch

Yo, Reimu for Fighters Pass, people! If Banjo & Kazooie made it into the fray, so can this lovely shrine maiden! Who's with me? ......anyone.....? ...... I guess it's only me....
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Gangplank Galleon. Such a bombastic and proud tune befitting the long-awaited return of the Kremling Krew's king.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, so this girl's name is actually supposed to be a secret within the game she's from (probably didn't help that this particular review just sorta spells it out without any indication that it's a spoiler), but even then, something like "Mysterious Girl" would've been at least less awkward...
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Pauline. Just.... Pauline.
  10. Chidamari Sketch

I just go with what I like I guess. Like for example in Gamer I go with Brawl's version of Ashley's theme, and in Fountain of Dreams I use the final boss music such as CROWNED and Fatal Blooms of Midnight.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Well, not really. There was his role in Kirby Super Star (and Ultra)'s Revenge of Meta Knight, where he tried to take over Dream Land with his own army.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

I seem to use a lot of villainous characters now: the characters I've used the most are King K. Rool, Dark Samus, Ganondorf, Ridley, and Bowser. I've had a period of using Kirby, but that sort of faded away over time.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, I don't think this warrants a full-on spoiler alert since this one's a minor, low-level Support Spirit enemy, and I'm probably just being a petty nit-picker here, but this one just baffles me. The actual name of this girl is Komurasaki; the localization team didn't even bother to just...