• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. WilliG

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Galveston 2018 - 6/10 I quite enjoyed this. Nothing new or spectacular, but held my interest for most of the film and some good performances.
  2. WilliG

Rise of Skywalker - 9/10 I liked the saga, some films were just disappointing but I enjoyed the universe it creates. This film was predictable, plot holes but I loved it. Fun throughout and lots of throwbacks. Looking forward to watching it again
  3. WilliG

Parasite 7/10 Korean dark comedy, drama with a bit of horror. One of the better films I've seen recently.
  4. WilliG

The Circle. Pretty good for one-off viewing but it's not something I'd watch again. It initially hooked my interest due to Hanks being in it.
  5. WilliG

In the tall grass 6/10 Based on a Steven King short story, this is actually a pretty decent little horror film. Worth a watch.
  6. WilliG

Matangi/Maya/M.I.A. - 7/10 Much more interesting than I thought. I had no idea about the superbowl incident and the furore it caused. Obviously it's quite a biased film but you get a good insight into how badly the "media" can just decide to go after someone and create blockade after blockade in...
  7. WilliG

Polar - 6/10 John Wick wannabe, but lacked style of Wick, quite what Matt Lucas was doing in it I have no idea.
  8. WilliG

Triple Frontier on Netflix hmmm - very average - not particularly gripping, most of the action scenes are in the trailer, dragged on a bit. Nothing new about it. Looked great in the trailer but at best 6/10.
  9. WilliG

Spider-Man: Far From Home 8/10, didn't have high hopes for this as I was put off by home coming, but must say I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.
  10. WilliG

Re-watched The Town with Affleck, Renner, Hamm, Hall and Blake Lively. Not a bad heist movie although I much prefer Heat.
  11. WilliG

Godzilla - Final Wars - Bloody bonkers, a mishmash of so many other film concepts it's hilarious. Recommended though
  12. WilliG

Fast & The Furious 8 - 7.5/10 It's a good action movie but, like it's two predecessors is not really F&TF, at least not in the sense of the first film.
  13. WilliG

Midsommar (2019) - 8/10 A memorable and sometimes shocking experience which is very artistic in style and presentation with lots of colour and powerful sounds. The story means it has more than a few similarities to other films of the genre, but has a fresh approach to them thanks to the Swedish...
  14. WilliG

Love, Death & Robots on Netflix. Definitely a good 8/10 from me and something worth checking out as most of the stories are only 10 - 15 minutes and quite amazing!
  15. WilliG

Point Break Hard to rate. I'm very tired and needed something easy to watch. I quite enjoyed it but it was enjoyable nonsense. Makes me want to fire up Steep on the PC!