• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Ebail

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

I'll just assume my invite was lost in the mail. Hi, but also not hi because it's not Thanksgiving yet.
  2. Ebail

Hey guys I'm here to join you for the Halloween festivi....dangit, that was 4 days ago wasn't it? And also cancelled, according to the thread title. sigh I'll be back for Thanksgiving.
  3. Ebail

Vegeta, Nappa, Turles, Bardock, Child Goku, Child Gohan. Basically any Saiyan with a tail who can look at a full moon.
  4. Ebail

Chocolate......did you just say chocolate?
  5. Ebail

6. Ebail

Obviously you have excellent taste.
  7. Ebail

Eh, I'll pass. I'm more of a waffle man myself.
  8. Ebail

But I already entered; left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down, circle, triangle, start on the home screen so I have unlimited health.
  9. Ebail

Apples? I'll supply the cashew butter. Or did you have making them into a pie in mind instead?
  10. Ebail

Hey posting once in this thread and leaving for an extended period of time was suppose to be my thing, get your own thing! Although by doing this you've made me break that as my thing, and have another post here already....keep your thing!
  11. Ebail

Hi, RM16 has now had a special guest appearance by Ebail.