• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Jinjo

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like the design and it has a nice black color. The only difference from the normal is it only has blue linings instead of yellow. Zekrom
  2. Jinjo

I don't care for it and one time I actually forgot it existed. Altaria
  3. Jinjo

It's okay and I've never used it in battle. Jynx
  4. Jinjo

Cute grass type starter and I have used it on the Hoenn region game. Cradily
  5. Jinjo

It's creepy looking and I don't like it. Stoutland
  6. Jinjo

I like the design and it is one of my favorite dark type. Entei
  7. Jinjo

It's okay and I don't have strong feelings for it. It gets a mega evolution and this is one of the Pokemon I am not happy with that gets a mega evolution. I have a long list of Pokemon I am not happy with that get a mega evolution. Gallade
  8. Jinjo

Cool design and I was thinking on using it on my team but I changed my mind and decided to use Unfezant. Munna
  9. Jinjo

One of my favorite electric type and I always use a Raichu on some of my Pokemon games. Mareep
  10. Jinjo

I don't like the design and I have nothing good to say about it. Hippopotas
  11. Jinjo

This is a beautiful legendary Pokemon and the memories I had when I struggled looking for it and catching it in the Seafoam Islands. Tapu Bulu
  12. Jinjo

First time I battled Golisopod, I didn't even know what type it is. I used different types of moves against it figuring out what type it is and I learned it is a bug type. Golisopod scared me when I battled it. Playing an Alolan region game more than once, I've already got a good strategy on how...
  13. Jinjo

It's just another boring fish. We already have alot of Pokemon that resemble a fish. Keckleon
  14. Jinjo

Design looks terrible and it's also scary looking. Chesnaught
  15. Jinjo

It's okay and I was never interested in it. Magearna
  16. Jinjo

I don't care for this Pokemon and to be honest, I never knew Regirock existed in the Hoenn region and I found out 5 months ago about its existence. Spewpa
  17. Jinjo

I like it and I have used a Manetric on my team for the Hoenn region games. Shelgon
  18. Jinjo

I've never played a Sinnoh region game and Uxie is one of the Pokemon I did not memorize when it got released. Took me a while to remember its name and i like the design. Cresselia
  19. Jinjo

I don't like it and it reminds me of an Oompa Loompa. This is an unnecessary Pokemon that has been designed for Gen 6. Arceus
  20. Jinjo

It's a nice flying type Pokemon and I used a Swellow on my Ruby and Emerald Version. Milotic