• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Nicolas721

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's the cutest Pokecat ever, I love its closed eyes and the way a yarn ball was incorporated on its design. Alolan Sandslash
  2. Nicolas721

It looks cute and strong at the same time, and has nice colors. It could have improved the kite concept in a most direct way though. Meditite
  3. Nicolas721

It has nice colors and a nice tail, but it looks too angry for me to like. Also the fact that it doesn't do anything with its inspiration' ability of puffing up takes out a lot of points from it. Tynamo
  4. Nicolas721

Cute and badass :love: Being able to hit and defend at the same time using spinning is a genius idea. One of my favorite mons ever. Unown.
  5. Nicolas721

A quite creative way to do a pumpkin, as it head looks like a cat/bat/werewolf, giving a Halloween feel perfectly. Better than Gourgeist imo. Rowlet
  6. Nicolas721

I'm not a fan of his head, not even Godzilla itself is that disproportionate. But It's decent, it has a nice colorscheme as expected of Johto, and it's a cool dinosaur. Reuniclus
  7. Nicolas721

My favorite of the line. It's round forms are appealing and his cry sounds calm. It also looks the most alive out of the 3. Golett
  8. Nicolas721

It's very cool. I love cyclops and buildings, and a blue-gray coloration is always a win. My favorite UB. Naganadel.
  9. Nicolas721

Best Alolan form, the way he moves his colors is awesome and looks very menacing. It's a shame his prevolution is shitty. Scolipede
  10. Nicolas721

His coat looks very unnatural, but overall he looks very cool and I dig his totally black eyes. Politoed
  11. Nicolas721

The relationship it has with Heatmor is decent, but it looks too evil. I hope we get a friendlier ant someday. Chimecho
  12. Nicolas721

My least favorite Pikaclone, it didn't deserve the Fairy type at all. Combee
  13. Nicolas721

My favourite fossil Pokemon! I think it's design is cool as heck. (?) I love its king features, and his jaw looks kind of fierce. It's truly my favorite fossil. Marshadow
  14. Nicolas721

I like its masquerade inspiration, and its white rose is badass. I had one in Platinum and performed quite good. Its bouquets look a bit cartoonish the way they are drawn, hopefully in one or two generations when the techonogy advances they get corrected. Dartrix
  15. Nicolas721

One of my Kalos favorites, it has nice colors who are given a great use and an interesting typing. I also like that it reminds me of Ursula. Toucannon
  16. Nicolas721

A lovely dinosaur, which looks simple and cute. I like his giant head, it reminds me of Agumon. Rufflet
  17. Nicolas721

His design looked very weird at the beggining, but then its Origin form was revealed I liked it a lot. One of the strongest Gen 4 designs and it has awesome colors. Crustle
  18. Nicolas721

A very beautiful mon, looks quite elegant but keeping the natural style of Pokemon. It's a pain to get in the games through, as it has either low encounter rate or trade evolution... Regice
  19. Nicolas721

My favorite final stage pseudo, after many generations of disappointments and meh designs. Its busy design is justified, and overall looks great and imposing. Magearna
  20. Nicolas721

I really like the way it's designed, with its strange patterns and shapes, and nice colors. It should have been either the master of the Unown or a legendary, because the way it's now is very forgettable. Noctowl