• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Guzma

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like its pre-evolutions a lot more. Also I'm ambivalent at best to most Dragon-types that are just dragons without any weird twists, so meh. Speaking of boring Dragon-types, Salamence
  2. Guzma

A god bug, but not as good as Joltik. Love the loose alien invader look, tho Vullaby
  3. Guzma

THE ABSOLUTE BEST SPIDER IN THE FRANCHISE Speaking of spiders, Ariados
  4. Guzma

It took them six generations to make an actual T. rex. Thankfully, Tyrunt didn't disappoint, even if we found out a few years later T. rex probably didn't have feathers. Kricketune
  5. Guzma

Kinda dull, but its anime cry was really funny to me for some reason. Pyukumuku
  6. Guzma

It's cool, but I like Pangoro better Alomomola?
  7. Guzma

It's okay, I guess. I don't really care about the Pikaclones that much, but they're all okay for what they are. Smeargle
  8. Guzma

Pretty good, even if Yanmega's my Bug/Flying-type of choice. Loudred
  9. Guzma

Pretty neat. Not one of my favorites, but definitely an interesting and quirky design. I like Wooper more, though. Cherrim
  10. Guzma

A rare combination of ugly and forgettable. Bleh. Snover
  11. Guzma

Meh. Shuckle
  12. Guzma

Its ability is pretty bad and the design is a bit too busy, but it's okay overall. Seviper
  13. Guzma

Definitely one of the better middle evolutions for starters and a nice bridge between Popplio and Primarina's drastic design shift. Tropius
  14. Guzma

It's not bad, but I don't really consider it a personal favorite. Hitmontop
  15. Guzma

It's okay. Not really into most Legendaries. Maractus?
  16. Guzma

I prefer it over Solgaleo. I'm sually more fond of "second" version mascots, like Venusaur, Lugia, Zekrom and Yveltal. Drifblim?
  17. Guzma

Bleh. Relicanth?
  18. Guzma

It's okay. Not among my favorite Alolan forms, but I don't actively dislike it like, say, Alolan Raticate. Yanma?
  19. Guzma

A bit overexposed like a lot of the more iconic Gen I Pokemon, but still ranks among my favorite Pokemon and is easily in the top three Gen I designs for me. I've always liked the Gastly line since Gengar and Haunter's hilarious introduction in the anime, and I like how Gengar is a delightfully...
  20. Guzma

Enh, it's okay. I like Hariyama's goofy face more. Gligar