• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. RetroPokeFan

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Ubisoft has gotten some recognition too with some Mii Fighter costumes for both Altair from Assassin's Creed (though hilariously they just call the title of the franchise Altair in the US unlike both Europe and Japan who still call it Assassin's Creed) and the Rabbids.
  2. RetroPokeFan

It was apparently on some Discord server where he bragged that he was voicing a character that he hoped would one day be in Smash. That and there was the whole allegation thing that happened too though it seems to have quietened down since Niosi is back doing voice work again. He was recently...
  3. RetroPokeFan

What I find hilarious about Byleth now being in Smash was that his original male VA (Chris Niosi) did the role just so he could be part of Smash... and then he did a big WHOOPSIE and screwed himself over by breaking his NDA hence why Zach Aguilar is the voice now. Now that's what I call a...
  4. RetroPokeFan

I doubt this will even be considered a spoiler (since it’s about one of the voice actors) but in terms of the voices (which I did see the credits leaked onto the Internet, won’t say where) I was surprised to see that
  5. RetroPokeFan

And another thing about Rex, with his Mii costume they actually have Gramps sitting in his hat just like in the actual game... That ain't easin ma pain Nintendo. :cry: Still this was a crazy Direct. Some good stuff, some disappointing stuff and some "what even is this" stuff (like the Gacha...
  6. RetroPokeFan

When Rex and Pyra in Smash is now history:
  7. RetroPokeFan

Rex and Pyra though I doubt it.... still one can dream.
  8. RetroPokeFan

I’m not even caring about the fact he’s been relegated to being an Assist Trophy but seeing Shovel Knight in Smash Bros is an impressive feat not just for the game but also the developer. Just imagine making an indie game which then gets popular and then Nintendo goes and adds your character in...
  9. RetroPokeFan

I think I heard somewhere that Togedemaru is one of the Pokeball characters. This’ll be sweet for her VA Kate Bristol since she’ll be with the big VA names now.