• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's pretty cute. I love it's blue, indigo and shiny core forms! Ralts
  2. S

Ehhh... not my favourite, but I don't hate her as much as I used to. Still got mixed feelings towards her. She's got a cute pre-evolution though. Flygon
  3. S

Love it! It was my first ever starter Pokémon actually, so it has a very special place in my heart. It also evolves into one of my favourite Pokémon ever, so yeah Crustle
  4. S

Not bad, but the hips look stupid as hell on it. Liked it more when I was younger, but over the years it's slipped back into 'okay' territory. I prefer Gardevoir too, and it's mega is a bit 'meh' in my opinion. Jirachi
  5. S

One of my favourite Bug-Types (third after Golisopod and Scizor). Really love the look of it. Haven't used one yet unfortunately, but if I ever restart my Gen V games or the make remakes in the future, I'll definitely have one on my team. Alolan Vulpix
  6. S

Ugly. I really can't stand it's design at all. By far my least favourite stage of its line. Altaria
  7. S

One of my favourite Pokémon! Also my favourite Normal-Type. Really love it's design (especially that of its Mega form), and I enjoyed using it in Ultra Moon. Mew
  8. S

I love most Bug-Types, but Vivillon is one of the few I dislike. It's wings look really neat and I love how it has different patterns depending on the location, but then you get to the rest of its design... It's waaayyy to cutesy looking for me, especially it's face. If it had a face more like...
  9. S

It's alright. Not bad, but not something I adore either. Don't have much else to say about it really. Golisopod (my favourite Bug-Type)
  10. S

I love it! One of my favourite Kalos Pokémon. I think it has a neat design. I've never used it before though, but I would like to some day. Regirock
  11. S

It's cool, but I don't like it as much as I used to. Just isn't as interesting to me anymore :/ Shiny form is nice though. Rotom
  12. S

Really cool mon, and my favourite stage in the Togepi line. Been a fan ever since I saw it in an episode of the anime. Cutiefly
  13. S

One of my favourite Gen II Pokémon. I think it's adorable, and I really like it's design. Watchog.
  14. S

Not the biggest fan, and I've always found its design a bit bland looking to be honest. At least it looks better than its Alolan form, I guess. Yeah... That's all I have to say about it really. Xurkitree
  15. S

I like it, mostly because it evolves into Lopunny, one of my favourite Pokémon. Has a really cute design as well Sawsbuck
  16. S

Actually my favourite stage in the Spheal line. I Really like it's design. Never used one though. Cacturne
  17. S

I love Lurantis! Definitely one of my favourite Alola Pokémon! I had one on my Sun team, and although she was one of the weaker members, I still loved her. It's shiny form is really neat as well. Sharpedo
  18. S

Cute round bird. I love it! It's got a really nice shiny as well, and has a nice evolution line imo. Dartrix is cool, and I love Decidueye, even if it does have weird curtain wings :P Totodile
  19. S

It's.... alright? I guess? Kinda forgettable, maybe apart from James' one in the anime. Design isn't awful, but doesn't make me go "wow" either. Never used one in-game before, so I can't really say anything about what it's like to battle with or anything Overall a very meh Pokémon to me...
  20. S

Don't like it. As I stated previously on the last page, I can't stand spiders. I have a major phobia of them. Also, Spinarak has gotta be one of the most boring spidermons out there. At least the others have something somewhat interesting or appealing about their designs. Ash-Greninja