• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. CynthiaLover

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of the better Ice-types. Fast, strong, has a diverse movepool, and a really cool (pun intended) design. Seviper
  2. CynthiaLover

My least favorite Hitmon. It's just way to human-like for me and it's just not that good in battle. It's "brothers" are better than it in every aspect, especially Hitmontop's Intimidate and utility options. Poochyena
  3. CynthiaLover

An adorable little rock puppy that has a "trio", so to speak, of awesome evolutions. One of the better Rock-type families overall. Torchic
  4. CynthiaLover

Meh, neutral toward it. Inkay
  5. CynthiaLover

Meh. It's just a cobra. Noting really interesting about it. Though I do have memories of that one chapter in Adventures when Blue's Charmeleon sliced one in half (it survived, apparently, but wow, was that a gory mess). Speaking of snakes, Serperior
  6. CynthiaLover

A cute, fluffy, baby fire chicken. I just wanna hug it, as it probably feels so warm (also, I'm a bird lover). A good first stage Starter. Toxicroak
  7. CynthiaLover

One of, if not my favorite Bug Mon. I just wanna hug the adorably fuzzy cuddle bug. And it's always been a MVP whenever I use one. Thunder + Compound Eyes is always fun to use. Delphox
  8. CynthiaLover

My favorite Poison-type. I used to ignore the frog, mainly because I already had my Fighting-type slot covered in Sinnoh (Infernape). But after trying one in Shield and watching it mow down my foes I came to absolutely adore the poison dart frog. Considering its unique typing and interesting mix...
  9. CynthiaLover

Another awesome regional bird. The Flying/Steel typing just cements its awesomeness, giving it a bevy of useful traits, along with a pretty solid movepool and stats. Easily my second favorite regional bird and the one I will always use in Galar. Plus the fact it's the regional "Fly" mechanic in...
  10. CynthiaLover

The best regional bird to date. Great stats, great moves, stellar abilities, awesome design, what's not to love about this badass bird. Easily my favorite regional bird. Speaking of birds, Braviary.
  11. CynthiaLover

Absolutely hate it. It's so overrated and it ALWAYS gets a new transformation gimmick whenever they're involved. Being a creator's pet doesn't help matters, either, so it'll always get some form of priority when it comes to gimmicks or if'll appear in a regional dex. I just want it to disappear...
  12. CynthiaLover

Don't care for horses or ponies, so it's not anything I like. The Galarian Form is even worse to me. Roserade
  13. CynthiaLover

One of the better Alolan Forms. Always fun to use. Now... if it would just learn some other physical Ghost moves, or at least learn Shadow Bone upon evolving, then it would be really good. Honchkrow
  14. CynthiaLover

Not really fond of it, especially since it got such a game breaking Mega in Gen 6. It looks much more like some sort of dinosaur than the animal it's supposed to be based off of (then again, Gen 1 was littered with dino-like Mons, so I guess it was inevitable). Hopefully a more "traditional"...
  15. CynthiaLover

One of my least favorite Dragons. It's also part of my second least favorite pseudo line (Dratini line being the first), so there's that. Plus, it's evolution method is extremely annoying, as you need actual overworld weather to evolve it. No thanks. Galvantula
  16. CynthiaLover

It's Zaboomafoo! *chuckles* In seriousness, though, it's a great, solid Fighting-type with a good movepool and good stats. And it's some of the few Fighting-types that aren't human-like, which is an added perk to me. Steelix
  17. CynthiaLover

One of my favorite Bug and Electric Mons. Love that cute, cuddly electric spider. I just wanna hug it. Not to mention it's a pretty solid Mon, too. Good moves, good typing, and Compound Eyes + Thunder is soooo much fun to spam. Easily one of my favorite Gen 5 Mons. Speaking of Gen 5: Carracosta
  18. CynthiaLover

It's okay, nothing too special. It does have a more unique evolution method (while evolving via moves isn't new, the move in question is). Though its movepool is lacking. Theivul
  19. CynthiaLover

I like it, as it proved very helpful in my first White playthrough. It also reminds me of the Pringles mascot. If only you could give it a longer nickname, then I'd call it "Mustachio Furioso" after Ratchet's "disguise" from Tools of Destruction, since it has such a fun mustache. Lanturn
  20. CynthiaLover

Not bad for a psuedo family first stage. It is rather cute, too. Gliscor