• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. ToxicWhiskers

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Meat feast pizza with added jalapenos and peppers, followed by two scoops of Cornish vanilla and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Plus Schweppes lemonade.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

A katsu burger. Basically a breaded chicken burger with katsu sauce and a few prawn crackers on the side.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Tomato soup with some toasted sourdough bread.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Scampi and chips with mushy peas, from our local chippy which has reopened. Plus lemonade.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Southern fried chicken goujons with salad and chips, plus elderflower. And a slice of banana bread for dessert.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Tortellini pasta filled with spinach and spicy sausage, followed by a big glass of coconut milk.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Pasta with paprika-spiced prawns.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Chicken tacos and potato wedges, followed by a chocolate brownie Gu.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Half of a Cadbury's chocolate egg. I promised myself I wouldn't eat the whole thing in one go, but it's melted a bit due to the heat.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Keralan curry with chicken, spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and rice with garlic naan bread on the side. Made it myself and my family loved it (I even made a vegetarian one for my sister using prawns).
  11. ToxicWhiskers

Homemade ramen soup with Itsu ramen broth, noodles, mushrooms, carrot, vegetable gyozas, spring onion, cashews, spinach and a boiled egg. Seems to be all I ever eat at the moment, but I don't mind.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Various kinds of tapas.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Homemade ramen style soup with noodles, spinach, spring onion, mushroom, carrot, grilled chicken chunks and a boiled egg, all in a miso broth.
  14. ToxicWhiskers

Steak, chips and salad with Schweppes lemonade. Followed by hot treacle pudding with custard for dessert (which I accidentally burnt my finger on).
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Haddock fishcakes with new potatoes, carrots and kale (at least I think it was kale).
  16. ToxicWhiskers

A homemade burrito using some leftover chicken and Tex-Mex dips from the fajitas we served at our party last night, with some Schweppes lemonade. And a slice of the BB-8 cake my sister made for my brother's birthday.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

Miso soup with noodles and prawns, and a mince pie.
  18. ToxicWhiskers

Some rather spicy but tasty chilli chicken noodles my brother made, plus some cheesy garlic bread and lemonade. And a raspberry and white chocolate cookie for dessert.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

Homemade ramen-style noodle soup with chicken, carrot, broccoli, spring onion and a boiled egg. Plus some lemonade and a chocolate digestive biscuit.
  20. ToxicWhiskers

Leftover duck rolls with coconut rice, salad and some chicken gyozas on the side, plus a glass of elderflower.