• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. SpinyShell

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A Stonehenge Pokémon could’ve been really cool, but Stonejourner strikes me as an uninspired and lazy way to go about it. My idea would’ve been a Psychic/Rock turtle with different forms based upon the differing stone structures. Maybe not super creative, but I’m pretty certain I put more...
  2. SpinyShell

One of my favorite Normal types. Kangaskan has a really monstrous design, which I dig. I also found its Mega to be quite fun when I had a brief stint of Battle Spot Doubles in ORAS. Zigzagoon-Hoenn.
  3. SpinyShell

Cute, but that's about it. Pokemon that are cute and nothing else have a limited appeal for me. Ampharos?
  4. SpinyShell

Since Buizel wasn't rated, I'll do both it and Eevee. In regards to both Pokemon I think they're cute... and that's it. I don't really hold a strong opinion on them either way, and I prefer their evolutions in both cases. Though, I am growing a little tired of Eevee's overexposure and the fact...
  5. SpinyShell

I find this Pokémon both interesting and a little cute. Too bad it’s evolutions aren’t as great in my opinion. Gothita.
  6. SpinyShell

I like it. It's a very elegant Fighting type with a nice coloration as well. The whiskers kinda blend into facial hair territory though, which I'm not exactly too keen on. Sawsbuck (any form).
  7. SpinyShell

I'm fairly neutral on it. It's kinda cute I guess. Stufful.
  8. SpinyShell

I feel kinda disappointed by its design due to how similar it is to Farfetch’d. Ribombee.
  9. SpinyShell

Great concept, lazy execution. They could’ve done way more creative things with the ice face beyond making it just a block of ice. Piplup.
  10. SpinyShell

I used to not care for it, but after seeing some artwork of it I have to say it's my favorite Alolan form. I'm just a sucker for shiny ice crystals on Ice types. Galarian Stunfisk.
  11. SpinyShell

This Pokémon just isn’t my cup of tea. It’s my least favorite Water type due to its excessive humanoid-ness and really wack proportions. Opps, I was ninja’d. Octillery is okay. We need a better octopi Pokémon though. Like one with Protean and high special attack and speed stats. Swampert.
  12. SpinyShell

Eh. It's snake. I have a fairly neutral opinion on it. Servine.
  13. SpinyShell

Eh... I’m neutral on it. I feel like the concept of a blue whale could’ve been done much better, though, than a blue blob. Speaking of whales, Kyorge.
  14. SpinyShell

It's cute. Honestly I don't have much of an opinion on it beyond that. I will say that the Buneary line is the best rabbit line in Pokemon, in my opinion. Shellos.
  15. SpinyShell

It’s very chonky. At least it’s nice for exp grinding... Greedent.
  16. SpinyShell

It’s cute but very plain. I’m disappointed it didn’t get a wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing evolution. Mareep.
  17. SpinyShell

Favorite Kanto starter. It’s design may be a little bland, but it’s still cool. Carracosta.
  18. SpinyShell

I much prefer Lombre and Lotad. Such a disappointing end to that line in my opinion. Seismitoad.
  19. SpinyShell

One of my favorite Water types. Its design just clicks with me. Gastrodon.
  20. SpinyShell

A little too much furbait for my tastes. Cool shiny though. Zoroark.