• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. SpinyShell

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

It’s a little over 7pm where I live and I haven’t heard any. Probably because of the aforementioned fire issue.
  2. SpinyShell

Probably boredom from being cooped up inside. Where I live, fireworks are more dangerous than annoying considering I live in a tinderbox practically begging to burst into flames.
  3. SpinyShell

Gotcha. I looked through the rules at the beginning of this thread and they didn't specifically say no spoiler pyramids, however, I'll try and check with one of the mods to make sure. It'd be a shame if they were banned here because I just came up with a funny one... Edit: None of the forums...
  4. SpinyShell

Those were against the rules? Sorry, I should have looked at them more thoroughly. Should I delete that other post?
  5. SpinyShell

Speaking of humanity's complete inability to give things suitable names, did you know that the guinea pig is called a guinea pig despite not being a pig nor being from Guinea or New Guinea. Edit: This was originally a massive spoiler pyramid, but I changed it as those are against the rules. Sorry.
  6. SpinyShell

All I have to say is that the thread title is a perfect 10/10.