• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainami

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

....I only just realized you can change the costume of characters on the official website by clicking on them.
  2. Rainami

disappointed at terry's reveal given how astronomically little I care about him (actually I didn't even know he existed until today), but that's what I was expecting given this pattern of 3rd party characters I don't care about being dlc. The reveal that there will be more dlc characters gives...
  3. Rainami

it's possible "convinced" wasn't the right word, but porky has some stuff that's making him seem more likely. First off he doesn't have a spirit, which is really weird for such a prominent character -- piranha plant also lacks a spirit, which results in me thinking porky might be dlc too...
  4. Rainami

I've become like low key convinced that porky is gonna make it in as a dlc fighter. I'm gonna be so disappointed if I'm wrong. Come on porky, I believe in you.
  5. Rainami

happy: > that we got playable dark samus > that we got a cool castlevania stage (I'm not a fan of castlevania, but I can respect wonderfully spooky locations and characters) > that alolan exeggutor and pyukumuku appear in all their derpy glory > that brinstar depths, fountain of dreams, and...
  6. Rainami

my wishlist: > new adventure mode akin to the grandness of subspace emissary -- if this is too much to ask, somefin more along the lines of melee's would be sufficient > buff jigglypuff > if my husband ghirahim is truly cursed to never be playable, at least fix his assist trophy model (it...