• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. B

What video games are you playing now?

Batman: Arkham Origins. (Wii U) It feels more like an expansion of Arkham City than a brand new game, and it has more than a few glitches, but dammit, who cares when it's this much fun?
  2. B

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Really fun game, as per usual from the series, though I don't think it's as good as Bowser's Inside Story. The battle system is amazingly creative, (Not to mention, surprisingly tricky, and I haven't even tried Hard mode yet) but the overworld design is a little...
  3. B

Grand Theft Auto V. After so many near misses, the series has finally achieved perfection. Absolutely love it.
  4. B

Professor Layton 5
  5. B

Super Meat Boy. I can't decide if it's my idea of Gaming Heaven or Gaming Hell.
  6. B

The Walking Dead: 400 Days, and Fire Emeblem: Awakening again. (I can't get away from it!!)
  7. B

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Fun, but definitely not as good as the first two games. The lower number of Pokemon hurts it.
  8. B

Luigi's Mansion 2.
  9. B

Returned to Fire Emblem: Awakening and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
  10. B

Duck Tales (NES)
  11. B

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I'm near the end of Chapter 2, but I haven't enjoyed it too much so far.
  12. B

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  13. B

Dead Rising 2, and Pokemon White 2.
  14. B

Pokemon Ruby. I bet just about everyone is playing this (or Sapphire) right now.
  15. B

Dead Rising 2.
  16. B

Batman: Arkham City. (Wii U)
  17. B

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Sonic Generations. (Both on the Xbox 360)
  18. B

Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
  19. B

Nintendo Land and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. (I've returned to the game play the 56 new daily puzzles)
  20. B

New Super Mario Bros. U. Great fun, as is the standard for Mario, if a little too familiar. I'm pretty tired of the New Super Mario Bros. visual style as well.