• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Random_Pyro

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I have 1 kyurem spirit already so I already know what to do when kyurem shows up. I need a second one though so I can summon black and white kyurem; no luck so far there. >_<
  2. Random_Pyro

Is there any way to get kyurem's spirit other than from the spirit board? I've been on the spirit board for the past few days waiting for kyurem to show up and kyurem has not shown up!
  3. Random_Pyro

I managed to complete the challenge for beating century smash as ken using only special moves. At the end though the last enemy that I needed to KO (yoshi) ended up KOing himself by blowing himself up with a smart bomb that was floating by the stage. I'm really glad that kind of thing doesn't...
  4. Random_Pyro

Whelp I just got the cresselia spirit from the spirit board because the cresselia that appeared on spear pillar KOed the cresselia possessed yoshi. XD