• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Blaine.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Ok. I'm still not happy about Byleth, but I'm maining him. Just not gonna be happy about it
  2. Blaine.

I mean, I was hoping this fighter pass would continue the trend of third parties. I am not a huge fan of FE at all. But I looked up Cuphead and some people are mad that he got wasted
  3. Blaine.

WHY THE HELL WE GETTING FIRE EMBLEM. SCREW FIRE EMBLEM
  4. Blaine.

Pac-God*
  5. Blaine.

2d, input, no border fighting
  6. Blaine.

I witnessed a Mario vs Robin CPU Tournament Finale, where Mario barely got a star K.O before time went out. Sudden Death, and for 20 seconds, they couldn't kill each other before Mario landed his Down Air main Hitbox luckily
  7. Blaine.

King Dedede, G&W, Jigglybuff, Chrom, and Falcon.
  8. Blaine.

Im working on a fan made roster, anyone know stuff about frame data?
  9. Blaine.

Hmm, anyone wanna help me make movesets for some characters?
  10. Blaine.

I have a thread on movesets for different characters, Imma add Dash Attacks, and other things
  11. Blaine.

I mean, Koopa and Goomba are way more iconic than Waluigi
  12. Blaine.

Personally, I wanna see Toad or Koopa/Goomba before even Waluigi
  13. Blaine.

Honestly, I hope Waluigi isn't added as a character. He fits better as an Assist Trophy.
  14. Blaine.

Let's make a tier list lol.
  15. Blaine.

Mai isn't for good boys and girls though
  16. Blaine.

Lucas, Rosalina, Ness are 3 characters that can easily escape it as they can absorb projectiles, plus the swordfighters can counter it and get out. Then you have Joker who can get arsene and easily deflect it. Plus it isn't good on shields, and is punishable if it misses. Plus you can air dodge out.
  17. Blaine.

Nothing mentioned about Ness, only the characters I named. And Ness isn't that annoying given half the characters have counters/reflectors
  18. Blaine.

Yeah
  19. Blaine.

Kudos to you. Who do ya main?
  20. Blaine.

Honestly, I wanna get this off of my head. Buff Little Mac, give him super armor on literally everything, make his aerials viable, make his Up-Special go higher, give super armor on Aerial Side B. But realistically, Joker and Hero are the big ones to probably get nerfed. Maybe change the...