• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

nah, I like him. Alolan Dugtrio
  2. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

FRIEND HE'S FRIEND-SHAPED Floatzel
  3. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

honestly, he does seem like an infernape knockoff. Dustox (one of my favorites)
  4. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

Yes. Budew can burn in hell. Greninja
  5. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

no, for personal reasons Eelektross
  6. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

parasect is based on a louse or tick. The irony of a parasite on a parasite.... Axew is a PEMCIOUS BEBBY BOY budew is satan itself Frogadier is the prevo to the best starter. Blastoise and Combusken are ok. Jynx is ok. Grookey
  7. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

seviper good snek. bug good. you know the drill. Also, Eager Eevee, how can you think pure evil is cute? Parasect
  8. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

*angery* bees are important babeys I also really like Aegislash and Klefki. I do dislike Lapras. All Water/Ice pokemon are on my list. What are they? What are they weak to? Why is Cloyster so damn ugly? That being said, it's not my very least favorite, so no. Budew
  9. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

No! She's beautiful. Wouldn't put her on a team unless I had to, though. Shelgon
  10. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

ok boomer misty. I think bugs are adorable, especially Pokémon ones, and Wurmple evolves into one of my favorites. That being said, though, they squandered Surskit's potential with Masquerain. I still like it, but I am disappointed. Hmm. Let's toss names out and see what sticks. Thwackey.
  11. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

evolves into one of my favorite pokemon, and was a star on my pokemon red team. absolutely not. Wurmple
  12. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

chonker, next hint: I have mentioned mine raichu
  13. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

no he's best boy very good love dragon types Scorbunny
  14. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

Nah, he's a lovable fish man (I always do dragon monotypes, which are really tough in earlier gens but very worth it.) Budew?
  15. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

He's an investment. I meant grookey for somebody else but ok anyway did you say greninja was bad *loads water shuriken with religious intent* anyway, turtonator
  16. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

11/10 best sproingy snek grookey
  17. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

he is a good snek boi (and so is sandaconda) zamazenta is not clunky he's a chonky boy, better than somebody's pet dog that someone draped ribbons on speaking of which, zacian
  18. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I was joking but angery for real now, trapinch is a good boy I'm meh on slurpuff. running out of pokemon, most of them are so awesome.... Weepinbell
  19. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

eh. Boring, but I got nothing against it. Trapinch
  20. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

Also one of my favorites! Zigzagoon