• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I will. And you do NOT want to screw with the metal music industry... Unless the newer games have sufficiently changed music or they paid off Pantera and the others, Doom Marine is IMPOSSIBLE.
  2. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

What did he steal from?
  3. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

5 New Tetris Spirits coming this weekend. It's about time. Also... ARE YOU OK? BUSTAH WOLF! I'm so hyped for Terry! SNK is overdue in Smash...and Terry IS the main SNK character...though I would have preferred Nakoruru(Female representation is lacking, DLC-wise) or Geese Howard(We need...