• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Fluttershy of Light

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

That new fighting type legendary pokemon that's to be included in the upcoming DLC would probably be the most interesting choice imho.. Have alternate costumes with the two distinct styles it can use or just have it switch between the two forms by a command similar to Shulk's neutral B could be...
  2. Fluttershy of Light

Yeah Though there is something about Persona 5 getting some sort of game.. No real information is known about it though so the alternate name given in the Files is the biggest mystery since Joker doesn't have a known female counterpart..
  3. Fluttershy of Light

I'm honestly waiting for the trailers to be revealed before i believe in any of the leaks.. Though I'm kinda hoping that a Tales of character does get in. And going by the files it could potentially be Yuri.. I'd honestly argue that Lloyd is more recognizable but with the remake of ToV being...
  4. Fluttershy of Light

Looks like Link when he puts on one of those masks from MM lol. Though i am still sad that Customs stayed banned throughout Smash 4's life. I honestly wanted them to look at each custom individually and then ban them if they were to overpowered. Some of them had the potential to change...
  5. Fluttershy of Light

A bit late but :shrug: Disney have said that they wouldn't mind letting Sora be in Smash if the fans wanted him in the game. So Disney interfering is likely not an issue. It all just depends on who Nintendo and Sakurai picked out of the possible choices.
  6. Fluttershy of Light

To be fair if they did that then it would just make it easy to kill them.. They still take damage while swimming but having something that can kill them without being at a certain percentage wouldn't be fair for the character.. Fire type Pokémon would technically be in the same category.. ~~but...
  7. Fluttershy of Light

The highest I've gotten in Classic mode is with both Ryu and Zelda. Both being at 9.8 which is annoying because of that one challenge of getting 9.9 lol.
  8. Fluttershy of Light

Finally got Lady Palutena.. She was the last character i had to unlock.. I kept getting every other single character aside from her :'(
  9. Fluttershy of Light

He's the main character for Persona 5. Basically he can summon different Personas, use a Dagger, or a handgun. He was Framed for a crime at the beginning of the game that he didn't commit and eventually started the Phantom Thieves after making friends with Ruiji who was also wronged by a corrupt...
  10. Fluttershy of Light

I guess you could say.. We never saw him coming. Persona 5 Joker is officially coming to Smash Ultimate :o
  11. Fluttershy of Light

We've officially got less than 24 hours left in the US East coast. So what is everyone going to do with Smash Ultimate first? I'm going straight for Spirits mode to unlock as many characters as i can.. I'll also be going left once i hit that path since i haven't seen any video of players going...
  12. Fluttershy of Light

Smash is likely not going to end. Sakurai being the mastermind of Smash likely will end before Nintendo let's one of its most successful games end..
  13. Fluttershy of Light

14. Fluttershy of Light

Here's the video for the official Stream. It starts in about 15 minutes so get ready :p View: https://youtu.be/kAbu0LaQxmc
  15. Fluttershy of Light

I never understood the hype for Geno tbh I never even knew who he was until the Speculation for Smash 4 hit.. Though I'm still hoping Sora does manage to get in.. Maybe Skull kid since he was fun in Hyrule warriors. And an LoZ newcomer is long since overdue.
  16. Fluttershy of Light

The final direct is upon us. Who do you hope to see being revealed and the new mode that was mentioned before?
  17. Fluttershy of Light

Yeah mostly everyone wrote her off as an echo fighter. Though when her trailer first aired I thought it was for an actual AC game with no relation to Smash. I'm glad she's not tbh.. Having more unique characters is still honestly better for variety.. Just a bit surprised they didn't reveal...
  18. Fluttershy of Light

Smash Brothers ultimate direct is coming on August 8th at 7am PT and 10 am est. So does anyone have any guesses on who is going to be revealed?
  19. Fluttershy of Light

Knuckles and Krystal are both going to be Assist Trophies seeing as they were shown in the Trailers for Fox and Sonic Respectively..
  20. Fluttershy of Light

I couldn't find a clear definitive answer tbh.. The guy who created him is the same guy that creates FF characters so my guess is them. But we'll have to go with 50-50 for the middle ground lol. But since Cloud was in Smash 4 they probably have one obstacle out of the way for getting Sora into...