• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. an illegible mess.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

halloween!! ahhh i seriously cant wait. im going to be dressing up and trick-or-treating even if im a little too old for it. it's free candy, why the fuck not? im considering going as john egbert from homestuck again this year, but i did want to do a meenah cosplay for the longest time...
  2. an illegible mess.

awww, sorry about your dog aether! its really hard losing any pet :c
  3. an illegible mess.

on the subject of mother's day mine was... uneventful. let's just say i didnt really celebrate it because i have mommy issues speaking of games, i just finished off and wow it is such a beautiful story its so gr8 you guys need to play it if you havent already anyway, im back again (it's me...
  4. an illegible mess.

im just getting over a bad case of strep throat and i have bronchitis now because of it ahh anyway hi guys, long time no see. in other news... do you guys just ever have those moments where you absolutely loathe everything you write and you feel like you cant get anything right and you...
  5. an illegible mess.

sigh i feel kinda like an attention whore for saying this but i really wish my work got more attention, really. i feel like it's too shitty for people to even nicely say that it's bad and that's why i don't get any comments. idk i just hate going unnoticed because i'm not well known despite...
  6. an illegible mess.

nop never read that before
  7. an illegible mess.

oop i should be working now but noe gonna reblog some more shit on tumblr and talk to you guys yes
  8. an illegible mess.

i've got around eight thousand haha fail goddamn i would have probably been so much further if i didn't have so much work
  9. an illegible mess.

noe i am lady lucifer why do you think such things
  10. an illegible mess.

ahaha i feel you bro i totally quit on mine. im just gonna work with it past november. the thing is im just really tight with work and i can't get around to much things
  11. an illegible mess.

hi im lady lucifer and i am homestuck pleased to meet u i have risen from the dead im currently making a homestuck fan-fiction yay
  12. an illegible mess.

i still need to get pokemon white/black 2. i'm kind of running short on money and time though so i can't really get around to it unfortunately.
  13. an illegible mess.

i've been writing for the pastfew weeks for school. i barely have time to be on here anymore :c anyway hi lol
  14. an illegible mess.

sigh i have a fucking d in creative writing at school i suck at everything i just
  15. an illegible mess.

well at least i found something to do. i'm doing a vignette. yeah.
  16. an illegible mess.

i know it is but it's BORING AS HELL. and i'm a freshaman shaddup
  17. an illegible mess.

you know i felt like writing when i got home today but then i realized i have a stupid essay i have to do about what i did this summer, with 25 different nouns in it. ugh i'm so fucking tired of this boring bullshit.
  18. an illegible mess.

you know i'm not going to win any awards because i'm doing geometry homework instead of writing ;3;.
  19. an illegible mess.

i don't think people know exhaustion as much as i do. too much work ever since i started school. i don't have time for writing anymore which frustrates me considering i am in this school for creative writing. all they're doing is biding their sweet time by giving us tests on grammar and shit...
  20. an illegible mess.

well i think he was banned for like 24 hours so it must have not been that big of a deal. i won't get into anything though because i don't want to pry into something that isn't my business.