• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. IncineROAR

The future of the Main Series

I am of the belief that we will get DPPt remakes next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if those games were based mainly on Diamond / Pearl, the distortion world being a post-game episode, and GF also introducing a few DLC packs because why not milk the franchise even further. I am really...
  2. IncineROAR

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

To turn the tables on Latias being too OP, let's not forget Ash's Sceptile defeated a legendary Pokemon
  3. IncineROAR

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash had Talonflame, Hawluchua, and Noivern in Kalos. And for some time in Johto, he had both Bulbasaur and Chikorita on his team. In Kanto, he had type overlap with Butterfree and Pidgeotto, and later with Pidgeotto and Charizard (let's not bring the fact Charizard was not obeying Ash into this...
  4. IncineROAR

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I ended up with six shiny Snubbul this past weekend. Still didn't get a Shiny Charmander though. Today, I finally caught a shiny Swinub. I had zero luck on its community day.
  5. IncineROAR

Got a shiny Venonat, still catching Charmanders like crazy though
  6. IncineROAR

So far this weekend, I got a shiny Exeggcute, there are more Charmander spawning, so i'm hoping with the increased ability to capture more of them, I'll finally nail a shiny Charmander.
  7. IncineROAR

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

It was a joke, meant for a laugh. This is why I don’t like this community as much as I once did. Everyone here is too high strung and wound up, it’s incredibly toxic actually. I don’t care if I get warned for this post. There is too much going on in the world to get wound up over what will or...
  8. IncineROAR

I dynamax and participate in max raids just fine from my living room couch, thanks for asking.
  9. IncineROAR

Personally, I think the inclusion of Korrina and Mega Lucario is an outlet to allow for some character building / bonding between Ash and his Riolu. I don't think he's going to get a keystone so he can Mega Evolve one of his Pokemon, a keystone for ME would be pointless after the fact he left...
  10. IncineROAR

My haul from the weekend: 2 shiny Volbeat 5 shiny Abra 1 shiny Alolan Meowth --not shiny but I want to brag somewhere: I hatched a 100% IV Illumise, and a 100% IV Volbeat. Now if I can just catch a shiny Volbeat then I'll have a set of shinies in addition to a set of 100% IV Pokemon.
  11. IncineROAR

Should Ash get a Ralts/the Ralts like in Sword and Shield/Journeys/2019

That's your opinion, and not mine.
  12. IncineROAR

Should Ash get a Ralts/the Ralts like in Sword and Shield/Journeys/2019

I think a Gallade would distract from Ash's Riolu.
  13. IncineROAR

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread

I'm not really fond of the direction of the new series, but I am happy Netflix will be the distributor. I am certain they will treat the series better.
  14. IncineROAR

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

The "Goodbye" episodes are always titled in a troll fashion. This episode is probably an episode that will begin the path of Go and Raboot's bond being strengthened. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Raboot "leaves" for an episode or two and then return in some blaze of glory to save Go from...
  15. IncineROAR

Review JN021: Convey the Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

I'm happy that Ash was finally allowed to have a Riolu. It seems the new series is focusing on having Ash have partners on his team he was previously deprived of. But at the same times, I hope Ash is able to bring some of his Mon at Oak's onto his team, even if for an episode. I don't think I...
  16. IncineROAR

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

My latest FU moments was running out of time in a Go League Battle, I would have won. The other moment happened numerous times, the lag in the battle league causing the game to freeze up and lost a few battles due to that.
  17. IncineROAR

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

I was in a Go Battle League battle, and my opponent led with Slaking, then had a Garchomp, and had a Blissey as the final Pokemon. Garchomp and Slaking were easy to take down with my Togekiss. The only reason why Blissey was a pain was due to how high its HP was (in any case, it wasn't that...
  18. IncineROAR

GO League encounter

Unfortunately no. Niantic seems to think everyone wants the completely random reward. I wouldn't mind Landorus cuz I need the candy, but I wish they'd change the capture coding for rewards - both for Go league and the regular research breakthrough.
  19. IncineROAR

I got two shiny Cobalion as a reward from the Go Battle league.
  20. IncineROAR

What do you think of the generation 4 and 5 games?

My favorite generations are IV and V. The only thing I don’t like about Gen V was the terrible English Dub of the anime.