• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

Pokemon Mechanics: Paralysis and Confusion

This is an informational Thread about the status condition Paralysis/Confusion. There will be 2 scenarios,each hidden by a spoiler tag. I didn't know where to put this,as this pattern is in all Generations. Paralysis/Confusion is annoying,isn't it?The move needed to defeat the next gym leader...
  2. F

Your "YES!" moments

Catching Zapados in LeafGreen-He was Super Hard to catch for me! Catching Moltres full heath first turn with Quick Ball in Soul Silver-Never done this, especially with a legendary(but that is a bit expected with a Quick Ball)
  3. F

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Bulbapedia realy needs to get rid of the game V:force,since it is impossible to get 1st in high score(you can only get to 790 pts).
  4. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Guess it's a glitch,since eggs are treated as pokemon in the party.
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) There isn't a Side game thing so... I'm not reciving any pokemon from the 3D Pokedex after I've gotten 102 pokemon.Why?
  6. F

What youtube video did you watch last?

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Music - Galacta Knight (Extended)
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think this hasn't been asked before,but how do you get the Vs Kanto Campion Battle Music to appear in B/W(It is real)?
  9. F

Do you have bad luck with Shinies?

Found shiny Ryhorn in LG,Safari Zone,and it ran away... Back then,I didn't know what a shiny was XD
  10. F

Which one is Zoroark?

Luvdisc(shiny version is yellow)
  11. F

Which one is Zoroark?

Correct! New one: Only one hint now: I appear mostly in the main animie
  12. F

The Vending Machine!

A box of 300 pokemon card packs comes out,with all of the packs from past,present,and future. Inserts gameshark(lol)...
  13. F

Rate the Username Above You

9/10 I like Serperiors I'm probaly going to get a low score..
  14. F

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon- who did you pick/who will you vote for.

I voted for gible,pesudo legendary evolution plus DW ability rough skin.
  15. F

Which one is Zoroark?

A guessing game,in honor of zoroark,my faveorite shiny(opposed to Umbreon). There will be 4 pokemon,and there will be hints on the team.Try to guess which one is Zoroark! Rules: 1.No external help(other websites) 2.No using a pokedex. 3.First post to show up wins! 4.When pokemon...
  16. F

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Clarify and more Explaining and correct grammar,plz. Yes you do.Lets say your previous owner unlocked the event Suicune.If you reset,it's gone.Only way to save it is transfer to another game.
  17. F

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Re: Favourite ice cream flavour? Cocolate chip cookie dough. At Baskin Robins,they have cake icing ice cream,and I loved it.
  18. F

What do you want in Gen 6?

For Gen6,I'd wish they'd include all the regions in one game! Thus,compelting National Dex isn't so hard.
  19. F

Is the Pokémon Anime a children's show, or is there more to it than that?

Pokemon is a kids show.If little children were offended by pokemon throwing orbs,beams,slashing,ect., then its not a childrens show. Proof it is a childrens show:My baby brother at 2 started to watch it (I'm not kidding!)
  20. F

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Bronzong uses Gravity! Magikap's splash is useless now... Rain dance(re-teach move tutor) and the thunder(I think) for the win.