• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

Pokemon plushies and figures

I have a few, mostly from when I was younger, unfortunately. Let's see, I have a Pikachu one, a Turtwig... I think there's a Shaymin one somewhere. Piplup, maybe, and those are the ones I remember. In addition to the smaller Pikachu, we have one of those giant Gen 1 Pikachus that are fat and...
  2. T

What names do you prefer? The English names, or the Japanese translated names?

My friend and I were talking about this earlier last week. I hated the English starter names when they first came out, Oshawott in particular, but now I think it's the best of the starter names and much cooler than Mijumaru/Mijimaru. *still snivy < Tustarja < Smugleaf imo* My friend, however...
  3. T

Tea in the Garden

So BW2 has/is coming out. I probably won't be buying a copy until I finish the game I have (I picked up on it again—yay) which I think won't take too long at the rate I'm going (I just beat the 6th Gym Leader)....
  4. T

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

ARE YOU SRS I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING WHY WHYYYYY Well, that was fun. I was the one who killed you, BTW. Just thought you should know that.... :sweatlol:
  5. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 8! Who wants Sushi? 09-17-12 VOTE: Hawkeye Come on, this game is almost over!
  6. T

Describe the user above with the first letter of their username

Re: Desbribe the user above with the first letter of their username Sending the Lady Gaga word out.
  7. T

^ The One Above [v2]

^ is not a pole
  8. T

Used Metronome!

Super Fang
  9. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

Win 11 chr lng (Minus spaces and this)
  10. T

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being on a world tour while I am speaking to you.
  11. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win, of course, because this post is 11 words long.
  12. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 7 --Don't Lose your Head! 09-14-12 Yeah, I guess so. Vote: Axle Helios;
  13. T

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Day Ten - In the Shadows] [9.9.12] Could anyone tell me what's just happened? The last few pages seem to be mostly idling (which could explain how long this game is).
  14. T

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Night Nine - The Wheels on the Bus] [9.7.12] Confirmed. (The confirmer confirms!)
  15. T

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Ah? Bleh? Who was that? ...Not going to put this on my win log. I'll look through the thread again. Good game, everybody!
  16. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 3 -Kill the Killer! 09-03-12 VOTE: Tris79 Being able to admit to shameless bandwagoning without possibility of consequences? Best. Game. Ever. Thunder Lord Z has changed his/her (:-P) name to TLZ the Confirmer.
  17. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 2 -NO, You're not supposed to do that! 08/31/12 If you look closely, it says they killed each other.
  18. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 2 -NO, You're not supposed to do that! 08/31/12 Hey, is that Jake from Adventure Time? Sooo... we are voting on the basis of what now? We all know who we are, after all.
  19. T

Re: Vigilantes: Night 1 - Death of the Dead- 08/30/12 Really late confirming. The servers weren't working when I tried to get in earlier, so that explains it.
  20. T

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 3- Equalized) [8-29-12] I got my sub role. (I don't know what any of you are talking about, but you're all voting for Croag! I'm not sure what I should make of this!)