• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Sheep

Does anyone else miss sprites?

Sprites seem much more vibrant to me, and imo many mons looked great in them. Sometimes I think about how much I miss them ╥﹏╥ Does anyone else here miss when the main series games were sprite-based? Or do you prefer 3D models?
  2. Sheep

What's your favorite movie?

There are currently 22 movies, with M23: Koko on its way later this year. Which one did you like most? Feel free to give your top 3 favorite movies if you prefer to be a little more specific in rankings. Have you watched all of the movies?
  3. Sheep

How long have you been watching the anime?

Good topic to discuss while waiting for new episodes. (b' ')b How long have you guys been watching the Pokémon anime? Which series did you start with? Have you taken any breaks watching any time in between, or were you consistent watching since you started?
  4. Sheep

Do you name your boxes?

I usually stick with the default, but for boxes with shiny mons I often rename them to "Shinies" so I can find them easily! Are you someone who labels your boxes consistently, or maybe only in certain cases like me? Or do you not rename them at all?
  5. Sheep

What would you rate Journeys/PM 2019 so far on a scale of 1-10?

We're quite a few episodes into the series now, and many people have already formed solid opinions on it. What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? Why did you give it that rating? Please mark spoilers accordingly!
  6. Sheep

What languages have you experienced Pokémon in?

though a lot of us have just experienced the franchise in English, Pokémon is available in many different languages. have you experienced any parts of the franchise in different languages? this can be playing the games in Spanish, watching the Japanese anime, reading the manga in Italian, and so...
  7. Sheep

Do you care what Poké Balls you catch Pokémon with?

some of us care, some of us don't. I personally am quite picky about what balls I catch Pokémon with if I'm planning on using them on my team longterm so I want them to match or look good, while my partner mostly could care less. what about you guys?
  8. Sheep

Has your favorite Pokémon changed over time?

is your first favorite Pokémon the same as now? how has/have your favorites changed over time? pretty sure pikachu was a favorite of mine way long ago and even though I still like it a lot, there are others I like more. it's especially hard when each generation introduces new mons I like a lot...
  9. Sheep

pick a house

pulled this from a twitter post a few months ago! which house would you pick? :enzap:
  10. Sheep

Can you name every Pokémon?

if shown pictures of every single pokémon, would you be able to name them? which ones, if any, would give you trouble? bonus: would you be able to spell every mon's name (in your preferred language)?
  11. Sheep

sheepy arts (updated 3 august)

hi! my name is janna/sheep and I love drawing cute pokémon. my favorite things are pastels and blushy cheeks. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ images are in spoiler tags due to size! let me know what you think, thank you. <3 tools of the trade: ipad pro (12.9-inch), apple pencil, procreate app -- golden girls (added...
  12. Sheep

Pikachu, the mascot Pokémon

we all know Pikachu as the series mascot - a lot of people think it's cute! but what about you guys? like it or no? do you think it's a good mascot for the series, or would you change it to something else?
  13. Sheep

You're transported into the last pokémon game you played..

..which starter pokémon from that game is your starter and which town/city is your hometown? are you happy you ended up here?
  14. Sheep

Favorite fire/fighting starter

There are three of these guys at the moment! Which is your favorite? Have you used any on your team?
  15. Sheep

Bulbapedia Some images broken

I've had a persistent issue (several years now, and several laptops later) where around 1/7 of images on the wiki are broken. Example from the Dream World artwork page below: I've disabled all of my extensions including AdBlock, which I originally thought was the culprit, and pages still look...
  16. Sheep

shiny sheepy gallery ☆

returning soon!
  17. Sheep

A New Member's Guide to BMGf

> Introduction First and foremost, welcome to Bulbagarden forums! We're thrilled to have you here with us. Bulbagarden is a thriving community full of Pokemon fans that houses some of the most diverse Pokemon-related topics, all for fans to discuss. Additionally, we have plentiful off-topic...
  18. Sheep

Emolga's Collection

I've had a lot of Poke-merch over the years that I wish we had kept, so my collection is quite small right now. ;~; My favorites are these two adorable little Meloetta plush toys, I won them in a contest! Oh, and I love Banpresto plushies. They're so pretty and soft and ahh. I also...
  19. Sheep

Burgundy's Gallery

Redoing!
  20. Sheep

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

Japanese Title: "Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom"; "Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram" Release Date: July 16, 2011 Ash, Iris and Cilan arrive in Eindoak, a village in Unova that is the ancestral home of the "People of the Earth." There, they meet Victini, a rare Pokemon that inhibits...