• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

American Presidential Election Thread, 2020 Edition

A few I could see being huge Trump supporters are Clay, Lt. Surge, Roark, Byron, and you know Giovanni would. Then a few I think would hate him include Blaine, Lenora, Gardenia, Volkner, Valerie, Candice, and Burgh.
  2. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitō! The Threatening Otosupus!!

The dream team has been assembled! Really excited for this episode now!
  3. A Wild Luxray

Controversial opinions

I've kinda gotten tired of the AU movies and I'm just sitting here wishing they'd go back to movies that take place in the current canon and feature Ash's companions. We're on the 3rd AU movie now, with the 3rd SM era movie being a remake of the first movie. This already gives me the feeling...
  4. A Wild Luxray

I'm not ready for Riolu's evolution yet, so I'm hoping he doesn't evolve here. I feel like we gotta have Riolu interact more and fight with Korrina's Lucario before that can even happen. They showed Riolu idolizing her Lucario and I hope follow up on that. Grapploct does look great here also.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Review JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

This episode felt like a huge slap in the face. Ash wants to compete but he has no water type...I really didn't like this because he could easily grab a reserve, but also, he should have gotten Sobble. This episode shows why I hate the fact that they gave Sobble to Goh. He wasn't interested, but...
  6. A Wild Luxray

What Trump is doing right now is absolutely sad. His claims that mail in voting is fraudulent is utterly baseless. He's going to do everything he can to stop it and everything he can to delay the election because he's scared. He's trailing in the polls by double digits. The country is going...
  7. A Wild Luxray

That's a big issue I have, outside of Goh's goal and the Pokemon Go capture mechanics. They try to advertise this series as a world tour situation, but too many episodes are taking place in Kanto.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Why...Just why is is set in Saffron City. I'm really excited for Bea's debut and glad she's using a Galar Pokemon, but why isn't this set place in Stow-On Side or something?
  9. A Wild Luxray

What do you miss most about the older games?

-Not having to worry about stuff like natures. -More complex routes and dungeons. -Larger regions. -Game Corners -Walking Pokemon
  10. A Wild Luxray

What would you rate Journeys/PM 2019 so far on a scale of 1-10?

Positives +The world tour aspect is a fantastic idea. Its given us a chance to travel back to regions and see familiar sights such as Lumiose City and Ecruteak City. +Ash's goal feels like the best approach to take after becoming the Alolan Champion. Fighting to become World Champion is a good...
  11. A Wild Luxray

Hopefully in 101 days we can wake up and finally say the nightmare is over. I know technically if Biden wins, he won't be in office until January 2021 and Trump still could do a lot of damage, but it will at least be nice to wake up on November 4th and know Trump isn't getting 4 more years.
  12. A Wild Luxray

Review JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu and the Exasperated Barrierd

This episode is just...jarring. Pikachu was acting very out of character and there was absolutely no build up or anything to these jealous feelings he felt. On a good note, I'm so proud of Riolu.
  13. A Wild Luxray

Controversial opinions

The biggest problem for me is not Goh himself as a character. Its his goal and how its handled. First of all, Goh is meant to represent Pokemon Go and honestly, I don't think he and how he catches Pokemon should have been how they represent it. I think if they really wanted to represent Pokemon...
  14. A Wild Luxray

The future of the Main Series

Part of me doesn't think there's gonna be more DLC for SwSh after the Crown Tundra. I do think we might get a mainline game next year, considering it is the 25th anniversary. They could potentially distribute Legendary/Mythical Pokemon year round like they did for their 20th anniversary, and it...
  15. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

The thing that really frustrates me is knowing even with COVID-19, companies like Sony have been able to hold major events. Nintendo has had games in development before the virus that they probably could show off, and they have been able to produce content for Smash Bros and Animal Crossing...
  16. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

This was worse than I thought it would be. Sure SMTV got announced, but I never cared for that series. I was honestly at least expecting to see Bayonetta 3 and No More Heroes 3, but not even that happened. This is even worse than March's mini Direct. I think what makes this even more...
  17. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

Oh...Only 10 mins and it seems like its mostly gonna focus on 3rd party. At the very most we'll see Bayonetta 3 and No More Heroes 3, but geez this is depressing. Why Nintendo? You say COVID-19 has not caused major delays and you have tons of Switch games coming, so why can't you have a full...
  18. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

Really hoping for a full 30-40 minute Direct. And the rumor among prominent and credible leakers isn't dead yet apparently. The rumor is the announcement will drop at 12am EST, which is 1pm in Japan.
  19. A Wild Luxray

Review JN029: Electrifying Jealousy! Wanpachi's Feelings

Its great to get some backstory for Chloe at last. I did like the focus on her and I just wish they'd actually start to have her join Ash and Goh more. Also nice to see Goh not catching anything for once.
  20. A Wild Luxray

So with... -Constantly slipping public trust with exceedingly low poll numbers. -Very low approval raitings. -A number of crises he's handled poorly, like COVID-19 and how he's handled Black Lives Matter protests. -The economy suffering right now. -His impeachment in 2019. -And tons of Democrats...