• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Snowy

The Staff Counting Thread V2, Pls Don't Reset

3 just isn’t our lucky number.
  2. Snowy

I'm 2 tired to try to fight it.
  3. Snowy

Notice Do Not Mention these Users within Fun & Games

I have added you to the list.
  4. Snowy

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sonic Adventures Mafia has been returned to the queue. TWR Games Bonanza 2020 [??p] (Hosted by @Snowy) will be going up shortly.
  5. Snowy

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

Gesundheit used Assurance. Assurance's power (12) - defense (r2) * weakness / elite: 10 Shuppet used Spite. Assurance lost PP. Weather: None Active Effects: [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] Rio (Female Lucario - Fighting/Steel) Base: HP: 20/120, Defense: 30% (10%), Attack...
  6. Snowy

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

So... uh... did I win? or lose? or both?! I did not. I remember going to bed one day and there was suddenly about 10 new pages. I believe I was also being pressured for not responding in a timely manner. Day phases were too long IMO.
  7. Snowy

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

1der what this button does.
  8. Snowy

No problem. Here's the other version of this thread: Staff Make You Lose Count V2
  9. Snowy

This is the staff counting thread :) Non-staff posts reset the count back to 1. So in that case: 2.
  10. Snowy

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

Purple.
  11. Snowy

12. Snowy

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

Standard mafia games have a lot of host feedback. I don’t think Secret Eevee can compensate for this, but ONUW could with a bit of additional host feedback. If i were the host, i would let players know if their wincon changes, at the very least. It was extremely disappointing to think i’d won a...
  13. Snowy

IRL also has the advantage of being able to see a person and use body and facial language to try to judge if they are lying. Forum games have what I'm going to call the "fog of war". If you tell me you changed my role, I have no way to judge if you are lying to me. Words on a page convey no...
  14. Snowy

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Boxes that open aren't allowed in signatures. If you mean on the forum itself, you can use spoiler tags for non-spoiler reasons. Just not in your signature.
  15. Snowy

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
  16. Snowy

They require staff to open the spoiler tag so that we can check the contents.
  17. Snowy

No, But Darth is the one that tried to make it forum compatible. And that's a fatal flaw. I'm sorry, but that's just how I saw it. Wincon changing would be considered a bastard mechanic at the best of times, but failure to notify the player that their wincon has changed is a super bastard...
  18. Snowy

... I assume you're considering the game over then? Honestly, DW... the role swapping thing kinda killed it for me. Not only was I not notified that my wincon had changed last round, but this round my investigative power was rendered invalid... due to role swapping, I assume. A little bit of...
  19. Snowy

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Has a fanfic