• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using this Super Pass for my Nuzleaf to learn the forgotten moves Pound & Razor Leaf, which should have been learned at Level 0.
  2. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 24, 2009. Picking up Heracross w/ Bug Bite and Low Kick.
  3. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my heracross and this Double Move Tutor Pass and teaching him the MT moves Low Kick & Bug Bite
  4. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, November 5, 2009. Pickin' up my Swiftin' Nuzleaf and Fury Cutterin' Heracross.
  5. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Super Pass! Dropping off Little John the Heracross to learn the MT move Fury Cutter. Dropping off Rocky the Nuzleaf to learn the MT move Swift.
  6. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 19, 2009. Hi. Seedot w/ Seed Bomb, Synthesis is mine, thank you very much. Redundant, eh?
  7. R

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Super Pass time! Rocky the Seedot would like to learn the MOVE TUTOR MOVES: Synthesis & Seed Bomb. No one can stop her now!
  8. R

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Meowth w/ charm, thanks.
  9. R

The Move Tutor Records

Meowth would like to drink Cranberry Juice and learn the Egg Move Charm.
  10. R

The Move Tutor Records

Two? Ahahahaha. Silly me. Anyways, I'm picking up my Brave Birdin', Supersonicin' Doduo.
  11. R

The Move Tutor Records

Hey, I hope it's not too late to use this Cranberry Juice and Memory Berry to teach my Doduo the Egg Moves Brave Bird & Supersonic.
  12. R

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up these pokemon with these moves and you know how it goes.
  13. R

The Move Tutor Records

Using this Super Pass to teach Magby the Egg Moves Cross Chop & Flare Blitz. Using this Double Move Tutor Pass to teach Seedot Flase Swipe and to teach Meowth Odor Sleuth Thanks, pal.
  14. R

The Move Tutor Records

Woop. Picking up Spliffy, thanks.
  15. R

The Move Tutor Records

Hey, is it too late to use this Sun Tarot Card to teach my doduo the EM Mirror Move?
  16. R

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my meowth with flail and hypnosis. I don't understand how a cat might hypnotize something, though.
  17. R

The Move Tutor Records

Using this Super Pass to teach my Meowth the egg moves Hypnosis & Flail.
  18. R

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Rocky the seedot with her new moves, thanks.
  19. R

The Move Tutor Records

Hiya! I'm using this SUPER PASS for my Seedot to learn the Egg Moves Razor Wind & Take Down. Thanks, man.
  20. R

The Move Tutor Records

Seedot? Quick Attack? This belongs to me now, I'll bet.